Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 28th Feb with current EDD of May 20th to June 27th. But no text! Aargh!

This ordering process is a real nail biter!

Cash buyer fwiw…

MY black/black/19”…
Curious. Quite a wide window. Once you have the SMS, May is out regardless of the unchanged EDD. So.... maybe you are still
in with a shout for end of May. There were numerous Black Ys in the car park picture.
Sometimes no news is ..........🥳

Reactions: PeteMY
Thank You! June is better than July advised to me by the Lease Co. There is always hope!
July is an odd date anyway since Tesla always try to get deliveries in before quarter end. The only cars delivered in July would normally be ones where collection went wrong too late to fix or say the car was damaged and needed repair before delivery or other odd ball scenarios like that. Very unusual for them to long term schedule delivery in July which makes me think your lease company may not know what they are talking about.

July is an odd date anyway since Tesla always try to get deliveries in before quarter end. The only cars delivered in July would normally be ones where collection went wrong too late to fix or say the car was damaged and needed repair before delivery or other odd ball scenarios like that. Very unusual for them to long term schedule delivery in July which makes me think your lease company may not know what they are talking about.
Same as my lease company (Zenith) as well though. Maybe they expect the delivery in June and we get it in July once they have processed it? Hopefully 🤔. Would seem reasonable based on people getting texts for cars ordered after my order in late March

I ordered 28th Feb with current EDD of May 20th to June 27th. But no text! Aargh!

This ordering process is a real nail biter!

Cash buyer fwiw…

MY black/black/19”…
MY black/black/19”…

There you have it. Need to spec some options if you want front of the queue.

Coloured Paint + 20” Wheels + White Interior + FSD = May (or June)

[puts tinfoil hat on]

• Funny
Reactions: PeteMY
Agree that it is also possible that Lease co do not understand it or perhaps they are simply hedging it as wide as possible. Regardless waiting and staying excited is the only given. Thank you!

Same as my lease company (Zenith) as well though. Maybe they expect the delivery in June and we get it in July once they have processed it? Hopefully 🤔. Would seem reasonable based on people getting texts for cars ordered after my order in late March
If you lease does it go them first then they deliver it to you? That seems like hassle for them. I assumed you still collect straight from Tesla.