Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what phone number Tesla use to send the text message? The phone number in my Tesla account is correct but somehow the phone number on my order confirmation is wrong by one digit, just as I have not received any texts since ordering?
My "Your wait is nearly over!" text came from +44 113 320 1293, same as all the other texts, invite to test drive, outstanding tasks in account etc.

I now have an estimated delivery date of February 13 - February 27, for delivery in Reading, MYLR in Blue/Black with Gemini wheels. No VIN, and still waiting for trade in valuation.

My "Your wait is nearly over!" text came from +44 113 320 1293, same as all the other texts, invite to test drive, outstanding tasks in account etc.

I now have an estimated delivery date of February 13 - February 27, for delivery in Reading, MYLR in Blue/Black with Gemini wheels. No VIN, and still waiting for trade in valuation.

where abouts in Reading - reachable from the train station? if so I might try to change my pickup from Thorpe park so I’m not reliant on the missus dropping me off

Anyone know if you do a Tesla loan if you're part exchanging a Model 3 @ ~£39k?

It doesn't let you put a £39k deposit down..
I think loans have a maximum deposit. What you should be is pay it off early or make early payments, the latter however may not reduce the monthly amount.
Tesla rates are High I believe above 4.5%, so if you can make a high deposit you would fund it through another loan with a lower APR, possibly a Bank or Tesco loans etc... These days loans are agreed in minutes/hours.

Reactions: rnbetsy
I think Tesla's loans have a maximum deposit. What you should be able to do is pay it off early or make early payment(s), the latter however may not reduce the monthly amount.
Tesla rates are high, I believe above 4.5%, so if you can make a high deposit you would fund the rest through a loan with a lower APR, possibly your Bank or Tesco loan etc... These days loans are agreed in minutes/hours.

Reactions: drumkills
I think loans have a maximum deposit. What you should be is pay it off early or make early payments, the latter however may not reduce the monthly amount.
Tesla rates are High I believe above 4.5%, so if you can make a high deposit you would fund it through another loan with a lower APR, possibly a Bank or Tesco loans etc... These days loans are agreed in minutes/hours.
I was quoted around 3.99 through Tesla which is still higher than what I get back home (around 1.89-2). I did not get a quote from my bank but the page mentioned 3.99 as if that was a good deal so I took it as being the going rate in the UK for vehicle loans.

I've not yet submitted my registration details since the in progress trade in is on the same page. With progress now happening, should I hit submit? I assume I should be waiting for the trade in offer before progressing past payment/registration...

1642548046376.png

Good shout both.

Sorted on my mobile in mins (which is both convenient and somewhat scary as to how easy it is!)

Tesla loan was going to be 3.99%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-231658_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-231658_Edge.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 30