Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what phone number Tesla use to send the text message? The phone number in my Tesla account is correct but somehow the phone number on my order confirmation is wrong by one digit, just as I have not received any texts since ordering?
I am in the same boat as you! I didn't receive a single text till date. All the comms since the order have been on emails. When I checked my profile earlier today, I realised there was one digit missing from my mobile. I updated that immediately.
Hopefully we will get the next text message they send.

Good shout both.

Sorted on my mobile in mins (which is both convenient and somewhat scary as to how easy it is!)

Tesla loan was going to be 3.99%
I don't think you could have had a Tesla loan for £15k as the maximum deposit is about half the purchase cost.
As it happens the Tesla rate is very competitive for larger loans as most bank/Tesco loans jump in % rate over £25k.

OK just got a VIN in the source code!

LRWYHCEK2NC222XXX

MYLR white/black - standard config.

Am I the first one in the UK on this forum??? Exciting.
I just found my VIN too! LRWYHCEK1NC222XXX
But this is not good
1642572556207.png

I need it to be March. Got a 22 plate for it....

I neither have a hidden VIN nor a delivery estimate still. It just says
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
People who ordered after me (I ordered on 16 October), people who have same delivery location (Reading) and people with same configuration as mine (White LR, 19", white interiors) have been allocated.

Is there a way to contact Tesla, either an email of phone number, to check if there is a problem with the order?

People who ordered after me (I ordered on 16 October), people who have same delivery location (Reading) and people with same configuration as mine (White LR, 19", white interiors) have been allocated.

Is there a way to contact Tesla, either an email of phone number, to check if there is a problem with the order?
Are you waiting for the trade in valuation? It seems to be the common factor for people that have not received their texts.

Also, did you get the notification to complete pre delivery tasks earlier this month?

01628450660 is the number to call. Will be > 10 min holding but they do help

• Informative
Reactions: sakethcr and Roarr

Same here. No VIN or delivery estimate so far. Ordered 7 Nov. MSM, 19 wheels. All outstanding tasks completed on the first day available, and no trade in used.

Same here. No VIN or delivery estimate so far. Ordered 7 Nov. MSM, 19 wheels. All outstanding tasks completed on the first day available, and no trade in used.
Same here. Just sharing for those in same situation with no dates or vin etc.
Ordered 9/11. Blue, black, inductions.
Admittedly this was over 3 weeks after orders went live. (Had to cancel an existing ev order beforehand).
Hoping for 22 plate.
No trade in, no finance, all tasks done.

Are you waiting for the trade in valuation? It seems to be the common factor for people that have not received their texts.

Also, did you get the notification to complete pre delivery tasks earlier this month?
Like everyone else, I got the email to complete pre-delivery tasks on 7 Jan. My trade in valuation is done, agreed, applied to the tesla loan as deposit, all pre-delivery tasks are completed last week.

I am probably getting restless because I have been waiting for the MY to be in UK for a long time and ordered it within 24 hours of Tesla opening the bookings. But I guess patience is the name of the game as Steve said :)