Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I have only been reading to date, but as my Y is getting nearer, thought I should chip in. I too have a MYLR Blue/Black/19s. Original RN received 6th May but I tweaked order 6th June. I have a EDD of September12th - October 27th. which has been pretty stable.

It will be a company car, so to try and secure a shorter wait I started the order process myself by paying Tesla the £200 to get a RN. Due to various (slow!) company ordering processes, Zenith have only this week taken over the order, so hopefully I have saved myself a couple of months wait as a same spec order loaded this week looks like a current estimated delivery of December 22 - Feb 23.

Next job for me is to get my head around what home charger I should plump for! Lots of happy reading for me on the other threads.

Hello everyone,

I have only been reading to date, but as my Y is getting nearer, thought I should chip in. I too have a MYLR Blue/Black/19s. Original RN received 6th May but I tweaked order 6th June. I have a EDD of September12th - October 27th. which has been pretty stable.

It will be a company car, so to try and secure a shorter wait I started the order process myself by paying Tesla the £200 to get a RN. Due to various (slow!) company ordering processes, Zenith have only this week taken over the order, so hopefully I have saved myself a couple of months wait as a same spec order loaded this week looks like a current estimated delivery of December 22 - Feb 23.

Next job for me is to get my head around what home charger I should plump for! Lots of happy reading for me on the other threads.
Welcome! We’re going to have to close entry to #TeamBlue soon.

As for the charger, I just got a Zappi installed (have solar on the house).
There’s also a thread for recommended installers which hopefully has some coverage for your area.

Reactions: Sparkie1968
Przemek trying to keep the dream alive! 🙃

Attachments

• Tesla.png
    Tesla.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Toblerone and NP90