Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine's gone, too 😁
D0499553-5D56-4038-A130-75D113DEFB67.jpeg

Reactions: Art Sin
Haha thought that was one of your dodgy drunk Saturday night eBay purchases you were regretting, hence the radio silence 😂😂
In all seriousness there appears a thread of folk trading beemers for MY’s.
Hopefully they’ll disconnect all the indicators for us and leave full beam on, save time later😉

Haha thought that was one of your dodgy drunk Saturday night eBay purchases you were regretting, hence the radio silence 😂😂
In all seriousness there appears a thread of folk trading beemers for MY’s.
Hopefully they’ll disconnect all the indicators for us and leave full beam on, save time later😉
this is the car I've been using for the last five years😊

I don't think I'll start getting excited/nervous until the influx of 'I JUST GOT A VIN' posts start appearing. Think yesterday that was about 4.30pm UK time. Having said that, I obviously have increased checking frequency to every 1 minute.
I agree and i will filter out/ignore those without an order date in their signature, like you i am also second half of April :)

I'm trying to watch this forum, and the shipping one, it's driving me insane!!

Spec (cut and paste from account page)
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch (which was added when provided as an option)
If/when I see a VIN, will be sure to post!
Exact same as mine and a week earlier order date.

Reactions: QuanTim
Ordered 23/03/22 MYLR White with Black interior and 19" wheels.

Just got off the Tesla chat as I'm through a work lease company and in the dark. They have confirmed I have a vehicle allocated and confirmed that means it is en route from China! Estimated mid-Sept delivery. They wouldn't tell me a Vin but said the text would be sent soon.

Congrats 👏

I was told the same this morning, went back onto chat later and said I'd forgotten to get my VIN and they gave it to me with no issues. Worth another go.

Any thoughts on upgrading the Gemini’s to either the Ali Express or Rimetrix covers? Can’t decide whether it’s worth £160-£300 to prevent alloy damage and make the wheels look nicer, or waste of money and just leave as is. Expecting delivery start of September.
This video includes a $40 discount code, valid until 21 Aug for the Laminar. Mine are currently sat in the garage awaiting car...significantly more expensive than the AliExpress knock offs but they seem good quality and they now ship to the UK.

Hi all. ordered a model y LR, through lease company at the end of july, recieved RN number on the 28th july. i called the tesla number and they state delivery December to March 2022. By the looks of things, most people on this forum have waited approx 6 months.

Reactions: Toblerone
Hi all. ordered a model y LR, through lease company at the end of july, recieved RN number on the 28th july. i called the tesla number and they state delivery December to March 2022. By the looks of things, most people on this forum have waited approx 6 months.
I also ordered end of July. EDD was November 22nd to January 6th. It changed yesterday to November 15th to December 30th. Not a big change but I was surprised to see it narrow down.