Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For reference, did a quick check today as I was lucky enough to get decent signal while on hols and to my surprise I got a VIN. EDD changed to 9th - 23rd September. Yep, I'm aware its possible for the VIN to disappear/change but this is a long awaited milestone so I'm celebrating either way. 😅

Reception is absolutely rubbish where I am so I'm not sure if this is old/new news.

Just managed to read Mr M's latest shipping update which sounds v. positive indeed but still not sure which ship it could be on, maybe Challenge?

Things are moving in the right direction at last! 👍

For reference, did a quick check today as I was lucky enough to get decent signal while on hols and to my surprise I got a VIN. EDD changed to 9th - 23rd September. Yep, I'm aware its possible for the VIN to disappear/change but this is a long awaited milestone so I'm celebrating either way. 😅

Reception is absolutely rubbish where I am so I'm not sure if this is old/new news.

Just managed to read Mr M's latest shipping update which sounds v. positive indeed but still not sure which ship it could be on, maybe Challenge?

Congrats! Maybe it's an order cancellation? I don't think VINs have happened yet for Challenge ( or Sunrise).

Reactions: Daedalus

Congrats! It’s getting closer to my OD - I can almost feel it!! Now you can really enjoy the rest of your holiday 🎉

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus and ElsDee
Zen Auto have just dropped their stock Model Y's registered in June to £576 so if you fancy a lease and fed up waiting give them a call. I was tempted and then thought best not increase my driving costs when everything is upside down at the moment.

Following the pattern of the last couple of ships we can expect VIN allocations from Glovis Challenge to start this afternoon and Glovis Sunrise on Monday afternoon.

Have mass VIN allocations happened at the weekend before?
Depends on whether Texas Tesla work weekends. It seems to be around Texas working hours with 4:30pm to 10:30pm ( uk time) peak activity hours. Also the EDDs of the pending VIN receivers went a bit crazy in the morning of their VIN days so look out for that happening soon.

Check my post after with the screenshot 👍🏽
Thanks, I saw it later in the thread.

For anyone else who can't see their delivery location, you can speak to an advisor on the tesla chat who can inform you.

Matthew on chat also advised that they do not see shipping information but they have been advised thst they're expecting an increase in the amount of vehicles receiving this quarter and next to make up for the low volume in the previous quarter.

Reactions: MattM76
Twins! Congrats🥳
Was talking about baby names last night. I knew straight away where I could get some inspiration from... As a late April order, I do feel confident my car will be arriving on either GLOVIS CHALLENGE or maybe GLOVIS SUNRISE. Therefore, I know one of the kids will be called Glovis, but I'm now nervously waiting to see if the second will be called Challenge or Sunrise...

Was talking about baby names last night. I knew straight away where I could get some inspiration from... As a late April order, I do feel confident my car will be arriving on either GLOVIS CHALLENGE or maybe GLOVIS SUNRISE. Therefore, I know one of the kids will be called Glovis, but I'm now nervously waiting to see if the second will be called Challenge or Sunrise...

For the mrs’ sake I hope it’s Sunrise😂

Carless in Dublin.

Finally found my hidden VIN yesterday 405, MY Ordered 14th March. Within an hour of finding VIN got a text to arrange collection. Collection date is 28th September in Dublin. My question, does this line up with Hoegh St. Petersburg (Although didn't find VIN when I checked shipping cargo), or should I be watching a different vessel? Also, any chance my collection date can move, hopefully alot sooner, since I sold my car in April thinking I was getting my MY in May!!