Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the stage we were at right from the start when we placed the order for our (now delivered) Model 3.

When placing the M3 order, we had to fill in all the details that we've only just been asked for on the MY order.

So it's a small step forward. The real action starts when you find a VIN in the source code.
Thanks. So I don't need to panic about finding money just yet 😁 Not sure if I want to be taking delivery so soon, I was assuming that it might be a bit later in the year but wanted my spot in line. I assume one of you good people would be willing to take up my place if I have to defer...

Do we know if the UK MY will come with the 2022 upgrades (AMD chip; New bat chemistry and Insulated rear windows etc.).

I believe there have been reports of some UK M3 deliveries in Dec having them? Just wondering if the first batch MY might have 12/2021 build dates and potentially miss the changes? (seems harsh for early buyers)
Outside the UK there are M3 and MY with some of the proposed changes but not all. Some with processors and not the new Lithium aux battery - some with the battery and not the processor. There are no official 2022 specifications so Tesla will fit whatever is available to them at the time. At some point in the future they will run out of old parts so only the new ones will be fitted but that could be months away.

I don't believe there are any M3s in the UK with AMD processors yet. Whether some/all/none of the 2022 Q1 vehicles will have it remains to be seen.

Reactions: dog299
Can you share what the monthly costs are looking like with the finance offers?
Would if we could. Seems Tesla didn't ring up Blackhorse to get the offers live. Going to give it a bit, as Business HP isn't working

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 10.59.30.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 10.59.30.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 74
Would if we could. Seems Tesla didn't ring up Blackhorse to get the offers live. Going to give it a bit, as Business HP isn't working

Finance terms appear to be identical to what we got from Blackhorse on our M3P. The car value and resulting monthly payments are exactly the same at least on the PCP option. Not bad..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-112230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-112230_Chrome.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 68
I've not got an email - ordered mine 8am on Day 2.. Wondering of they make a lot of the white/basic spec first? People who have had an email - have you all ordered basic spec or is it a range of colours/trims etc etc? I've ordered black, upgraded wheels and white interior...wondered if that will be put me back in the queue....:confused: ..?!

I've not got an email - ordered mine 8am on Day 2.. Wondering of they make a lot of the white/basic spec first? People who have had an email - have you all ordered basic spec or is it a range of colours/trims etc etc? I've ordered black, upgraded wheels and white interior...wondered if that will be put me back in the queue....:confused: ..?!
I Had the email, ordered 15th Oct, then changed order 18th Oct. Metallic Silver, Black Interior, upgraded wheels.

I ordered blue at 8pm on the release date and just received the email.

I ordered within an hour of release. MSM/black. No other options.