Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you share what the monthly costs are looking like with the finance offers?
Here are the details for the personal finance offers available. Seems like what I had when I got the 3 last year. All through Tesla Finance, not Black Horse 3EABD435-E283-490B-A667-6EEE04F88623.pngBEFFEB6C-5035-436D-ABA2-5E7C6061DCD3.png447BEF6B-A41E-45FD-828A-B268744C68DD.pngAC3F3532-B624-4151-BF1E-DB4A30A5D3F1.pngE6918BA3-2CA6-4CBE-A511-F7C98143D4D6.png34A4A076-B9B5-4055-A5AB-BD17742F420C.png

Any others getting the email with a P on order?
Hi all 👋

Long time TMC lurker (and even longer dreaming for a Tesla!), 1st time poster here!

I ordered an MYP the morning of them opening up orders.
I also received the email this morning inviting me to prepare for delivery, but then my Tesla account doesn't seem to show any change/pre-delivery tasks, as those of you with MYLR orders seem to have 🤷‍♂️

I'm not seeing the Tesla Loan or Tesla Finance option in my drop down list, only Black Horse
Could this be because mine's a Businesss purchase rather than a personal one?

View attachment 752955
Seems to be the case. And the Black Horse HP finance isn't working when you click through either.
I think Tesla has botched something on their end for Business customers. I've shot an email over, will update if I get a reply.

Outside the UK there are M3 and MY with some of the proposed changes but not all. Some with processors and not the new Lithium aux battery - some with the battery and not the processor. There are no official 2022 specifications so Tesla will fit whatever is available to them at the time. At some point in the future they will run out of old parts so only the new ones will be fitted but that could be months away.

I don't believe there are any M3s in the UK with AMD processors yet. Whether some/all/none of the 2022 Q1 vehicles will have it remains to be seen.
Good points, we roll the dice.

Now I decided to lease, I am less concerned/stressed about getting all of the changes. It would be nice but as I am not concerned about any possible spec resale implications I can just enjoy it.

Still would be fun to have them (fingers crossed for all of us).

Hi all 👋

Long time TMC lurker (and even longer dreaming for a Tesla!), 1st time poster here!

I ordered an MYP the morning of them opening up orders.
I also received the email this morning inviting me to prepare for delivery, but then my Tesla account doesn't seem to show any change/pre-delivery tasks, as those of you with MYLR orders seem to have 🤷‍♂️
Yes, same for me. Had the email, ordered a P straight away when orders opened. Nothing has changed on my account. So it’s excitement for LR’ers only. I’m happy with ‘mid 2022’ anyway. Want to see if P’s come from Berlin, with the new paint options. Also curious about the ID Buzz, details of which will be available in March. I’m guessing £65k would get you a decent spec ID Buzz.

Pleased to say I got my Prepare for Delivery email through today, LR in Blue/Back interior ordered on 17th October, changed from grey to blue in December.

Am mulling over the Trade In option, anyone done this with their Model 3/X/S? Opinions?
Just request a trade in value on their site, I found their quote was £2k higher than the usual suspects who always knock money off

Yes, same for me. Had the email, ordered a P straight away when orders opened. Nothing has changed on my account. So it’s excitement for LR’ers only. I’m happy with ‘mid 2022’ anyway. Want to see if P’s come from Berlin, with the new paint options. Also curious about the ID Buzz, details of which will be available in March. I’m guessing £65k would get you a decent spec ID Buzz.
False alarm for MYPs then!
And I agree with you, although heart wants it yesterday, head's happy with 'mid 2022' with Berlin potentially and the (always upcoming) new features 😃