Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going for white with black interior and gemini’s (due to harsh ride reviews) but just got back from a test drive in Manchester and now doing the man maths for White with White interior and inductions.

Ride was firm but no worse than my discovery sport and the white on white they had on show looked incredible. It felt a lot bigger in person but I loved it. Need to find an extra 3K now though.
It seems many of us moved to inductions after the test drive - good move :cool:

If anyone isn’t able to go to the viewing/test drive before picking up the car. This video is the best summing up of what you get. We actually viewed the exact same car as in the video.

In addition to this Tesla confirmed the upgraded chip, rear windows being double glazed and also the wind screen wipers being heated.

The real difference is that it’s a decent sized truck. Comparable ride height of a Mercedes GLC and side by side with the model 3 it is significantly taller.

Is anyone else absolutely buzzing for collection day?! 😃

Last edited:
I asked this yesterday and for Southampton collection the answer was no. Bought myself TE59 LAY for a mere £250... Most plates that have TES or TE5 are a lot more expensive. Interestingly the plate B16 GOX is also available for anyone with the balls to match 🤣

Someone has TE22LA Y. I had it but couldn't do my credit card online quick enough!
I got Y22TSL for £250 but haven't been contacted at all so looks like I will be March and a 22 plate anyway. Perhaps in March after the special events are done, it might be possible to get them to register the private plate. But probably not.

Reactions: Pau1
I got Y22TSL for £250 but haven't been contacted at all so looks like I will be March and a 22 plate anyway. Perhaps in March after the special events are done, it might be possible to get them to register the private plate. But probably not.
My previously estimated delivery date disappeared, along with the VIN. Awesome - this means they accepted my request for a March delivery / 22 plate.
I got TS22 SLA - so really couldn't get a 21 plate :)