Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many slots are now available?

116A60C7-97BC-4D90-B65D-C41DF45399C5.jpeg

Guys in a snapshot for a layman . I’ve a MY ordered from the start with a M3 2019 to sell / exchange. Is the UK MY coming with this new superior battery ?
It's what we are being told, yes.

Also what is the approx REAL range of the LR? Cos I don’t get far in my M3 SR+!
Probably between 200 and 260 miles at 70 mph depending on weather/temperature.

I went white with the induction wheels - u?
I was going for white with black interior and gemini’s (due to harsh ride reviews) but just got back from a test drive in Manchester and now doing the man maths for White with White interior and inductions.

Ride was firm but no worse than my discovery sport and the white on white they had on show looked incredible. It felt a lot bigger in person but I loved it. Need to find an extra 3K now though.

Did anybody else try the Tesla Loan option and still waiting on contract to be drawn up? I have confirmed delivery at Bristol on 15th, but still can’t make the down payment, and still only shows the RN and no VIN.
I have a confirmed delivery for 19th but then asked for a trade-in valuation. Still have the delivery date, but the VIN has disappeared. Not reading too much into it because the TA had to edit my account which now says waiting for the valuation AND my collection booking.