Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the journey last weekend. Got a cab there and back from Guildford station. Note the Uber there was £7. The local cab back (no Ubers in Peasmarsh) £15.
Could be worse, I asked Tesla CS if they could advise when I would be able to either see or test drive the MY in Scotland. They successfully avoiding answering, instead suggesting I could travel to Manchester or Guildford. Not very convenient, suspect I will just have to wait until my own one is delivered to my door.

For anyone who has paid already, how long did it take for the money to appear on your account? It's been about 30 mins for me and no sign...
typically takes up to 2 hours to appear. When I paid for my M3 I made 6 fast payments from my bank, waiting for each one to appear before doing the next. First one appears almost straightaway but the next ones all took over an hour. Seems Tesla only update the state periodically.

Reactions: YBoy
Could be worse, I asked Tesla CS if they could advise when I would be able to either see or test drive the MY in Scotland. They successfully avoiding answering, instead suggesting I could travel to Manchester or Guildford. Not very convenient, suspect I will just have to wait until my own one is delivered to my door.
If you want to see one there is a display one in the Glasgow service centre. Midnight silver Metalic on 20 inch wheels

Ordered a Black Model Y on first day.
On my account webpage it states: "Estimated Delivery: February 23 - March 09"
Just got a text from Tesla: "Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in Northern Ireland will take place from a unique location on February 17th. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours."
Dunno which to believe but excited either way!

Just got a text from Tesla: "Tesla Update - Your wait is nearly over! The very first Model Y deliveries in Northern Ireland will take place from a unique location on February 17th. Look out for your invite via SMS in the next 24 hours."
Believe the SMS!

Same estimated delivery date but not sms😥
Just
Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RN116413To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

I have the "your vehicle is on it's way" message but no text. I went into the Tesla store today and they can see I have a VIN and the car will be offloaded Feb 15th. Pickup from Glasgow so probably a week or so later. I'm trying to push back my order by passing on this VIN (in the States until end of April) so I wonder how far back in the queue Ill get put. Ordering today still says delivery in March.

I've ordered my first Tesla - A Model Y that I should helpfully get on the 18th March.

Your point has made me think. Often my wife and I will drive someone (takeaway for example) and I'll pop in to pick it up and take my phone with me. Does this mean that the car will lock with her in it and set the alarm off? I think the auto-lock on walkaway or whatever it's called can be disabled, but most of the time, you do want it on. Ami I right that I would have to leave my phone in the car in the above scenario? Crazy if so!
You can disable it in the settings so no issue. For me it's just easier to leave the phone in the car. You can install the tesla app on your wifes phone which will prevent it locking.

Same estimated delivery date but not sms😥
Just
Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RN116413To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
Your RN is 500k after mine. I'm not sure whether to contact them and be told it's here and I can pick up, my vanity wants a 22 plate.