Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All you guys with collection dates must have cars on the COMPOSER as it’s approaching the Suez. I reckon mine is on the IMMACOLATA now. Few days behind. The suspense is killing me. My wife, who wasn’t keen on a Tesla is so fed up of me staring at my phone, she too can’t wait for it to arrive now but surely she knows she won’t see or hear from me for weeks when I’m sat in the drive in it or making random excuses to drive to a supercharger to ‘show off’ my new pride and joy.

I’m a middle aged man acting like every day is Christmas Eve at the moment but unfortunately, Santa has not been yet so I need to go to sleep.

I’m now rambling and boring myself. Sorry. Night.

I have received last night the confirmation of my delivery appointment schedule on Friday the 5th at Manchester, I have ordered the MY first thing in October.
Screenshot_20220211-211016~2.png

All you guys with collection dates must have cars on the COMPOSER as it’s approaching the Suez. I reckon mine is on the IMMACOLATA now. Few days behind. The suspense is killing me. My wife, who wasn’t keen on a Tesla is so fed up of me staring at my phone, she too can’t wait for it to arrive now but surely she knows she won’t see or hear from me for weeks when I’m sat in the drive in it or making random excuses to drive to a supercharger to ‘show off’ my new pride and joy.

I’m a middle aged man acting like every day is Christmas Eve at the moment but unfortunately, Santa has not been yet so I need to go to sleep.

I’m now rambling and boring myself. Sorry. Night.
Ha ha, similar story here! I should probably go cold turkey from refreshing my account page. Out of interest, do you even have any kind of date range for delivery? I've got nothing apart from "we will reach out to you to schedule..."

Reactions: roadcred
Ha ha, similar story here! I should probably go cold turkey from refreshing my account page. Out of interest, do you even have any kind of date range for delivery? I've got nothing apart from "we will reach out to you to schedule..."
I have a range of 3rd-17th so I know my stormtrooper is at sea somewhere but not close enough to be offered a collection date. Do you have a VIN in source code?

All - does anyone have any good suggestions for GAP insurance for the Model Y?
Having researched GAP insurance prior to the delivery of my Model Y I came across ALA insurance who seem to be well reviewed.

They were quoting £385 for 3 year GAP insurance. If anyone on this forum has real world experience with them it would be good to know.

GAP Insurance | GAP Insurance Quote | ALA

• Love
Reactions: Tameautumn
No date range or VIN for me, despite ordering on day 1. I should probably stop reading the forum. It's only making me jealous and feeding my anticipation!
I ordered on day 1 then transferred order to lease company who assured me that they would speak to Tesla and keep my order in the same queue position, I doubt that they did that. Missed Feb date.

Ordered Black/Black/20. All I’ve got now is a date range 3/03-14/03. I’m told it’s VIN matched just no SMS yet. Agreed the same as you, need to stop reading this thread. Don’t think I’ve ever been so obsessed with a car before. I’ve stopped talking to my wife about it before she throws something at me.

We’ll done Elon, you really know how to hype it. Greatest marketeer ever!

Reactions: ukmy
I ordered on day 1 then transferred order to lease company who assured me that they would speak to Tesla and keep my order in the same queue position, I doubt that they did that. Missed Feb date.

Ordered Black/Black/20. All I’ve got now is a date range 3/03-14/03. I’m told it’s VIN matched just no SMS yet. Agreed the same as you, need to stop reading this thread. Don’t think I’ve ever been so obsessed with a car before. I’ve stopped talking to my wife about it before she throws something at me.

We’ll done Elon, you really know how to hype it. Greatest marketeer ever!
Ordered 15 oct Delivery 7 March.