Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received SMS from Tesla yesterday requesting I choose a delivery date for my MY. Interestingly, they've moved delivery from the National Space Center (my preferred location, 20 minute drive from home) to the NEC (an hour's drive).

Getting some deja-vu from back in November '21 when they switched around from NEC to NSC, but our M3 collection date fell in the gap between the two locations so ended up having to collect from Birmingham St Andrews SC.

Anyone else collecting from NEC?

Received SMS from Tesla yesterday requesting I choose a delivery date for my MY. Interestingly, they've moved delivery from the National Space Center (my preferred location, 20 minute drive from home) to the NEC (an hour's drive).

Getting some deja-vu from back in November '21 when they switched around from NEC to NSC, but our M3 collection date fell in the gap between the two locations so ended up having to collect from Birmingham St Andrews SC.

That's interesting as I was always down to collect from the National Space Centre but then it became a home delivery. NSC would have been a fairly easy train journey, NEC a nightmare.

Reactions: Pete UK

Attachments

• 20220212_121559.jpg
    20220212_121559.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 71

I am collecting from NEC on 1st. My choices were NEC or Trafford Centre. Booked my train tickets a few days ago. 😁

Reactions: scdoubleu
That was not the case, black takes much longer to prep as it shows every tiny mark, Tesla want them out of the door fast and therefore changed to white because it's a quicker turnaround.
If that were the case they would cover that extra time with a higher price, now in Europe black is the cheapest option beyond white, with the colours being more expensive.

It would be nice If they prepped the black cars properly, many get to their owners in a very poor state.

Ordered on release day. Turned down 19th. Got irked not heard anything. Emailed. They said it will be delivered this quarter and will be allocated in the next five weeks. Eom.
Same here, ordered on the 15th Oct and turned down a delivery on 19th Feb. Tesla CS told me that I will receive notification on 18th or 19th Feb for a delivery in March. We shall see!

I went for a test drive this morning at Glasgow and I noticed the car had PPF on the back doors and mudflaps on I asked if the car will come with that and they said yes.Also I don't think it has the double glass on the rear doors and no parcel shelf. Also Im collecting at Southampton on the 19th February he told me Tesla are trying to brake a world record for the most cars delivered in one day
IMG_1184.jpeg
IMG_1185.jpeg
IMG_1183.jpeg
IMG_1181.jpeg
IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_1187.jpeg