Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I unfortunately had to decline my collection for this Saturday and have been messaging/mailing/calling Tesla ever since trying to find out when I might get a new collection/delivery date.
I just got off the phone and am being told May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, delivery slot 15-29 March! No VIN yet, but heh, at least they haven't forgotten me. Was beginning to wonder... :oops:
same here just got an update of Estimated Delivery: March 15 - March 29 but no VIN yet, I chose Reading, Berkshire as my preferred delivery location, I feel a bit more relaxed now as yesterday the Tesla rep had no information for me whatsoever. Current spec is White/black/20 with a trade in (but hopefully sold elsewhere by next week)

Having changed my first day order From MYP to LR they have moved me down the queue, just got an estimated delivery of May 5th to June 8th
I had a live chat with Tesla today. He thinks those that had already ordered a P will still get it ‘mid 22’, but it’s not certain to be Berlin. Y’s from Berlin that are RHD are low down the priority list. Shame you didn’t keep your P but got a new order for a LR. It’s pretty easy to get the £100 back

Reactions: drumkills
I unfortunately had to decline my collection for this Saturday and have been messaging/mailing/calling Tesla ever since trying to find out when I might get a new collection/delivery date.
I just got off the phone and am being told May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I ask why this is a shock to you?
I also just got a March 15 - March 29 delivery window with no VIN assigned.

Feels like progress, and with a child due in May I was very keen to get a bigger car before then!
Congrats! As someone with a small who arrived recently, and whilst the S has been great (and incredibly safe)... the Y was much easier to get the car seat and base into and out of. The height is an advantage, as is the shape/size of the door aperture. We were on the verge of investing in a swivel car seat, which we may still, but the ease of access that the Y offers has made me question whether we need to! It's just a straight 10 for family practicality based on my experience with it so far.

Can I ask why this is a shock to you?

Congrats! As someone with a small who arrived recently, and whilst the S has been great (and incredibly safe)... the Y was much easier to get the car seat and base into and out of. The height is an advantage, as is the shape/size of the door aperture. We were on the verge of investing in a swivel car seat, which we may still, but the ease of access that the Y offers has made me question whether we need to! It's just a straight 10 for family practicality based on my experience with it so far.
Shock? In terms of viewing everyone else's experiences so far? More disappointment!

Anyway, just spoke to them again and they're now quoting 3-4 weeks for allocation of vehicle. So fingers crossed.