Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A word to the wise folks, anything you see from looking at the source code of the Tesla website (using inspect, dev tools or otherwise) is information you should treat with a pinch of salt. Ask me how I know 😅 (or don't - it's not interesting...)

Reactions: VX Foxy
Thanks for the pics. Very pleased I went for the side bins now after seeing yours.

I agree on the rear liner. I bought the Tesla OEM ones but really wasn't impressed for the price so I ended up returning them and I'll see if I can find something more rubber like online. I also want ones that have the folds in them that make getting to the sub-boot a lot easier.
The liner I ordered from Torque Alliance was delivered in 5 days from the Netherlands - https://www.torque-alliance.com/products/tesla-model-y-trunk-mat-boot-liner-3d-tpr-rubber

For about £50, it’s got the fold in the middle. Not as heavy or thick as I was expecting but it’s just a boot liner at the end of the day

Reactions: drewpost
Pics of the Tesla rear stowage bins and the rear all weather liner….
I’d say the stowage bins are excellent, match the rear carpet perfectly and look like they should have come with the vehicle. I wasn’t expecting a top part, just the bins but the top carpet cover exceeded my expectations - Finished it off beautifully.
The all weather mats I’m not so sure about just yet.
Mine are all curled up still after 3 months in the boxes and seem to feel a bit more plastic like than rubber (doesn’t feel like the heavy rubber I was expecting!)
I’ll give it time, maybe they will relax a bit after a while….
View attachment 770178View attachment 770179View attachment 770180
Sorry if you've already posted elsewhere, @Pete UK, but do you have the link for those side bins? Many thanks.

All ready for my Tessy. Saturday can't come soon enough!

tempImageotuI0Y.jpg

Hmm, I thought/hoped that was only for new orders, is there somewhere you can see that ours has moved, makes a bit of an impact to my plans.
You could try calling customer service to ask or do as urbansplash UrbanSplash suggests and do second order for LR & see what comes first!
Hmm, I thought/hoped that was only for new orders, is there somewhere you can see that ours has moved, makes a bit of an impact to my plans.

Finally got a delivery date (March 15-29th.... literally just sneeking into the end of the quarter) - slightly disappointed as I ordered day 1 (Blue, black interior and inductions). Anyway - question I have is - I have applied for and been approved for the Tesla loan. However since this occurred there has been a change to my financial situation so plan to pay off entire amount before collection. Has anyone cancelled the loan and will this delay my collection date?

Finally got a delivery date (March 15-29th.... literally just sneeking into the end of the quarter) - slightly disappointed as I ordered day 1 (Blue, black interior and inductions). Anyway - question I have is - I have applied for and been approved for the Tesla loan. However since this occurred there has been a change to my financial situation so plan to pay off entire amount before collection. Has anyone cancelled the loan and will this delay my collection date?
I changed mine from Tesla PCP to cash purchase and it was no drama. The only caution though, is that I did this before I was allocated a car. I would use the chat function on the website to get it from the horses mouth.

Likewise, just had my account updated with estimated delivery date of 15th to 29th March and I also ordered on day 1 (blue, black with Geminis). Whilst I would have liked an earlier delivery date in March, I'm just relieved that it's not going to be May!

Reactions: Oktaneza