Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told when they called me my car had over 70% (last Friday), collected today with 32%. Not good that they just made the 70% up, poor CS. Anyway, car is awesome, really happy. Note that might help some as I didn’t know, If you use the route home via superchargers they ignore the non supercharger's at Fleet services (maybe because they are not they high KW ones?), managed to charge up there for 20 mins, busy but no queue. Weather has been absolutely pants so will post another picture when it’s dry.
Lucky for you thre was no queue. We were in a line at Fleet and watched a number of M3s pass through leaving us AJ21s to load up. The Tesla chap helping new owners at Fleet charger, standing in the rain needs a big gold star and thank-you. But like yourself once on charge, a quick 20 minutes then we were on our way.

Lucky for you thre was no queue. We were in a line at Fleet and watched a number of M3s pass through leaving us AJ21s to load up. The Tesla chap helping new owners at Fleet charger, standing in the rain needs a big gold star and thank-you. But like yourself once on charge, a quick 20 minutes then we were on our way.
I was trying to get back into the charging car by tapping the card too high up and he shouted ‘lower’ so that was enough advice for me 😂. Weather was a massive factor in the stress of the day!

I was told when they called me my car had over 70% (last Friday), collected today with 32%. Not good that they just made the 70% up, poor CS. Anyway, car is awesome, really happy. Note that might help some as I didn’t know, If you use the route home via superchargers they ignore the non supercharger's at Fleet services (maybe because they are not they high KW ones?), managed to charge up there for 20 mins, busy but no queue. Weather has been absolutely pants so will post another picture when it’s dry.
Weird. I collected mine with 80% and was told 68% last week. Maybe it went below 30% so they topped it up?

Reactions: Silox
Anyone else find auto pilot not working? It’ll set the speed but not the Lane keep.
I found that pulling down twice on the stalk sets the speed and lane keep but changing lanes (when indicating) disengages lane keep. As far as I can tell this is how it goes — you need EAP for autosteer, which presumably doesn't have this "feature".

• Funny
Reactions: VX Foxy
I picked up the Y at Southampton today. It was a good well planned for event where they kept upping the anticipation with each 'room' you went into. Finally I picked it up and the weather was not easy to check out the paint work, noticed a small minor scratch once it dried when I got home.

Apart from that all was good. Winchester 10am Monday for the service to look at it, so can't complain. Especially as some folks had their delivery cancelled as they were written off from falling debris yesterday. Anyway Home now and I called her 'Dracarys' as it is the command for dragons to breathe fore in Game of Thrones and it has a CAR and Y next to each other.
Great colour, hopefully picking up next month...

For you or anyone that's had the boost in the past is it worth it? 1.5K for a 0.5sec shaving off 0-60 seems not, but maybe i'm just boring
Just depends on your personal preference. Many people will find the stock performance more than adequate.

0.5 sec off a car that can do 0-60 in 10 sec wouldn’t be worth much but shaving half a second off a car that already does 0-60 in sub 5 sec is huge, that would cost a lot more to increase performance that much in an ICE.

Reactions: EVMeister and Pau1
For those who collected this week - it's been lovely reading first delivery day stories! Well done to all the early adopters! Really made up for all of you! So - you may have only got some canned water and Jaffa cakes - for your efforts but you were all part of automotive history! Kudos!

Reactions: ukmy