Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And just like that, they have asked for the money on Saturday. Sent a tenner, just to make sure it is getting to the right account... saw it was there this morning. Now I have 6 days to send the rest of the money (10K daily limit through the app)... 11 days till collection day!
8 days till collection and they are still 'drafting' my contract. I received the reg number and vin but only after I called them last week to find out what was going on. If nothing is received by end of the week then not holding out much hope that I will receive my car.

What about the calibration of the battery?
conventional wisdom is its a good idea to let it get low and to charge to 100% once in a while to help calibrate the BMS but everything I know about Li says that if battery preservation is your goal then doing those things pretty rarely is best. I WFH since Covid so rarely charge greater than 70% and I my calibration seems just fine to me.

Having ordered a MY LR on 12th Feb, I’m now collecting it on Wednesday

However, got the final invoice this morning (pcp deposit of £12k) which is wrong as requesting £16k
Finally got through on the phone to be told they’d sort it & get it sorted
Now just says drafting again

Still waiting!
Hopefully therefore collecting Wednesday

Having ordered a MY LR on 12th Feb, I’m now collecting it on Wednesday

However, got the final invoice this morning (pcp deposit of £12k) which is wrong as requesting £16k
Finally got through on the phone to be told they’d sort it & get it sorted
Now just says drafting again

Still waiting!
Hopefully therefore collecting Wednesday
Wow, that is cutting it fine. I was worried that I don’t have a final invoice with 8 days to go but I guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer.

Was due to get our MY from Bluewater tomorrow but just got this text at 8pm:

Tesla Update - Due to unforeseen circumstances, there has been a delay with your Tesla arriving to the collection hub and we will be unable to complete the handover scheduled for tomorrow. A member of our team will be in contact to discuss further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

wonder how long this would take? no one is at work to answer the phone now..

Was due to get our MY from Bluewater tomorrow but just got this text at 8pm:

Tesla Update - Due to unforeseen circumstances, there has been a delay with your Tesla arriving to the collection hub and we will be unable to complete the handover scheduled for tomorrow. A member of our team will be in contact to discuss further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

wonder how long this would take? no one is at work to answer the phone now..
Well mine was supposed to be delivered from Bluewater tomorrow and was told at 4:30pm today that it failed inspection.

I wonder if there are issues at Bluewater?

Did u get a text or phone call? Probably an incident offloading or something?
It was a text.

First one incorrectly referenced a Model 3 then another came through saying Model Y.

I wonder if some would be Model 3 owner has the same fate?

Not ideal; I know sh*t happens but would have been nice to have a phone call with more information rather than a text.

OK I am sure all is good; it's just my bad luck.

I never have much fortune with new cars, in the past I have had all sorts (wrong colours; wrong specs) so I would probably be more worried if it went smoothly.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you...this must be very upsetting ....you look forward to this day and last minute you find out it's not happening with no clear explanation.

I feel your pain. Hoping any issues are resolved quickly and you get your car very soon.