Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first post on here. I’ve got a MY LR on order and the EDD has moved from May to June (16-30 for weeks), before yesterday just showing ‘May’. Today I have the more specific June 27-30.
Interesting to see how everyone’s date go back and forth with little rhyme or reason.
So, what is your config and date of order please?
I think your four day window is the shortest or most specific we have seen here🤔

MY LR white with EAP & 20” induction wheels. 4/3/22 order date initially with white interior but quickly changed to black!
Interesting in that I ordered just a couple of days before on 2nd March, a MY LR Red/White/ Geminis and have a 28May - 25June window.
Perhaps yours is built already🤞.

Now then.... time to wipe the finger marks off my piano key fob ...

Hey everyone, new to the site but have been lurking this thread for a couple of weeks.

I placed an order for a company car using Kinto around 30/03 (MYLR, White, Black, 20”).

Just had an update from Tesla, via Kinto, saying I will get a VIN towards the end of May for June delivery. Will have to wait and see if the delays have impacted that, but I’m staying optimistic!

Hey everyone, new to the site but have been lurking this thread for a couple of weeks.

I placed an order for a company car using Kinto around 30/03 (MYLR, White, Black, 20”).

Just had an update from Tesla, via Kinto, saying I will get a VIN towards the end of May for June delivery. Will have to wait and see if the delays have impacted that, but I’m staying optimistic!
Had similar from Zen today, MYLR, white, 19 said I will get VIN late May early June

Tesla gave me attractive offer today to trade in my Nov 21 M3LR with new MYLR.... Thinking should I go for it. ;)

I see now M3LR and MYLR are of same price which was not the case earlier.

Help Please!!!!!
If You like the Y
If The tradei in is good
If You are OK paying the balance
If You are prepared for a possible drop
in trade in over the extended waiting period
If You have considered not accepting the trade in but waiting until closer to delivery because the TI value might increase over time

Or

If like me, Y' just gotta have Y🥳

GO FOR IT! 🙂

If You (say) you can keep your cool whilst the rest of us are going gently round twist with
EDDitis, then you you will be a man someday my son..... or you are a Teslabot asking the question.

Now then..... let me check if any new accessories have come on the market.....
... self heating pot noodles for camping mode
with a navigation synchronised lid; Can't be opened before you teach the camping ground....I like it😎

If You like the Y
If The tradei in is good
If You are OK paying the balance
If You are prepared for a possible drop
in trade in over the extended waiting period
If You have considered not accepting the trade in but waiting until closer to delivery because the TI value might increase over time

Or

If like me, Y' just gotta have Y🥳

GO FOR IT! 🙂

If You (say) you can keep your cool whilst the rest of us are going gently round twist with
EDDitis, then you you will be a man someday my son..... or you are a Teslabot asking the question.

Now then..... let me check if any new accessories have come on the market.....
... self heating pot noodles for camping mode
with a navigation synchronised lid; Can't be opened before you teach the camping ground....I like it😎
...... before REACH the camping ground....🙄

Interesting that we’ve ordered the same car but I’ve not had anything specific about a VIN. My update yesterday (despite changing to say ‘May’ for one day), stating 27-30 June, is reassuring.