Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to see you still lurking! Whenever a Tesla (or MY in particular) drives by, I always wonder if that person has been on/or is still on the forum.
Ha, yeah I'm still lurking. Sharing helpful tips if wanted (or allowed 😬 - if not considered too "off-topic" from the continual EDD's stream).

Give us a honk 🎺 and wave 👋 if you see us !

tempImageyFGxNT.jpg

Ha, yeah I'm still lurking. Sharing helpful tips if wanted (or allowed 😬 - if not considered too "off-topic" from the continual EDD's stream).

View attachment 831412
Love and jealousy in one pic!

Not that I'm being stalky, but where is that? I'm in central London and have been scouring maps for nice outdoorsy places to go (I have National Trust and all that but they're always busy/hit and missy, etc.) and this looks like a nice place to get into a bit of nature!

Reactions: Pete UK

Not that I'm being stalky, but where is that? I'm in central London and have been scouring maps for nice outdoorsy places to go (I have National Trust and all that but they're always busy/hit and missy, etc.) and this looks like a nice place to get into a bit of nature!

It's Chicksands, West of Shefford in Bedfordshire, near where the old US base used to be. Head north on the A600 and its first(?) turn on the left. There is a forest there you can take dogs for a walk in. Its a great place. Then go to The Black Horse Pub in Ireland for lunch 👍

We are often in London and there is a nice walk along the Thames if you park in Kew Ferry Lane Car Park you can walk along the river to Richmond.

If you are in Central Londonand want to visit a forest, then you can visit Epping Forest. Starts from Woodford and stretches upto Epping. Look at Connaught Waters, Queen Elizabeth’s hunting lodge, etc. Lots of walking / biking trails.

• Love
Reactions: QuanTim

View attachment 831412
The car looks amazing. Do you have any after market accessories on it? Who created your personalised number plate and how much did they charge? I need to get my number plate done and hence seeking recommendations.

The car looks amazing. Do you have any after market accessories on it? Who created your personalised number plate and how much did they charge? I need to get my number plate done and hence seeking recommendations.

Cheers ! We love it !

From Tesla we got;

The 'rubber' mats (although you can get cheaper versions); in the Frunk, Boot, lower boot,
The boot side pocket thingys with the carpet lids,
The accessory tray for the centre console and thats about it.

Not sure if you're asking about the registration number or the actual plates. The actual number plates were from Sure Plates, £23. The Reg number was bought from DVLA for £160 (plus the £80 transfer fee). If you search back on my posts you'll see how to attach them without the ugly black tesla frame/ plate holder. Basically they are just attached to the body with double sided pads, which you get from Sure Plates when you order them. Other option is to get stick on ones. Arguably they look better but they aren't as durable and I'm not sure if the front one would get a hammering with our weather and decide to eventually peel itself off.

Cheers ! We love it !

From Tesla we got;

The 'rubber' mats (although you can get cheaper versions); in the Frunk, Boot, lower boot,
The boot side pocket thingys with the carpet lids,
The accessory tray for the centre console and thats about it.

Not sure if you're asking about the registration number or the actual plates. The actual number plates were from Sure Plates, £23. The Reg number was bought from DVLA for £160 (plus the £80 transfer fee). If you search back on my posts you'll see how to attach them without the ugly black tesla frame/ plate holder. Basically they are just attached to the body with double sided pads, which you get from Sure Plates when you order them. Other option is to get stick on ones. Arguably they look better but they aren't as durable and I'm not sure if the front one would get a hammering with our weather and decide to eventually peel itself off.
Thank you so much for the reply. I was asking about the actual number plates. Got my cherished registration number from DVLA for £250. Will buy the accessories you listed as I think they are essential. When I was looking for getting number plates made, the price jumped to £58 once you put the model as Tesla (otherwise around £23). Will look at your posts regarding fitting.

I see a lot of mat talk today so I thought I'd have a look myself (may as well join the chat in one way shape or form given my car is looking like end of year at best 😤😁)
I'm not a fan of the hard rubber mats, much prefer the shag I have my current ICE, and come across these which I will be furnishing my Y with. This site maybe of use to others preferring the carpet-ish style over the OEM or rubber type: Tesla Model Y 2022+ Car Mats
👍

Reactions: maigrait and Human_
After holding stable for quite a while, my EDD just narrowed from 'September 04 - October 19' to 'September 05 - September 30'. I know this means nothing until a VIN appears, so I'll keep checking source code (like every 5 minutes, every day, all week)
*SWIFTLY goes to check mine but still at Sep 5 - Oct 20* 😂 maybe I’ll narrow tomorrow being that we have a difference of 1 day 👀

Reactions: adambg
After holding stable for quite a while, my EDD just narrowed from 'September 04 - October 19' to 'September 05 - September 30'. I know this means nothing until a VIN appears, so I'll keep checking source code (like every 5 minutes, every day, all week)
Very similar order date, same pick-up location, same delivery window and have been on the same EDD journey as you by the looks of it!

I've been on Sep5-Sep30 for a few weeks now.

Reactions: adambg
#TeamBlue.. ours just done the same from what’s in my signature below (Aug-Oct) to Sep 09 - Sep 30.

It’s coming home 🚙💨

Reactions: NP90 and adambg