Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called them this morning. The call handler replied that virtually everyone’s EDD changed over the weekend.
I was sat smugly reading this thinking "mine didn't". Fast forward a couple of hours and its now gone from November 17-december 3. Now says January 6 -march 2.

Please someone back me up but I feel like this happened to the q3 deliveries. As in - EDDs went a bit weird before VINS started appearing? Right? Please?

I was sat smugly reading this thinking "mine didn't". Fast forward a couple of hours and its now gone from November 17-december 3. Now says January 6 -march 2.

Please someone back me up but I feel like this happened to the q3 deliveries. As in - EDDs went a bit weird before VINS started appearing? Right? Please?
Same issue over in the MYP forum... Mine went from Nov 21 - Dec 7th, to Jan-Mar 2023. Very odd and frustrating.

Reactions: Mark V2

I called them this morning. The call handler replied that virtually everyone’s EDD changed over the weekend.
What is your order? It seems that a lot of the unchanged ones are those with tow bar and mostly LR any colour

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Mine now moved from Nov 8 - Nov 24 to Jan 7 - March 3. This has to be a joke!!!!

Especially when I can order same spec now, for a Nov - Dec delivery.
Yes but the point is their dates are fictitious - the Tesla website may say that when you order (as it did for me last week) but the reality is they do not deliver cars from China within a few weeks of ordering. I wish they would just be honest and say 'three to six months' at the start and then firm it up closer to the day. It makes it very hard to plan anything - and I would actually prefer to get mine next March!

I think these Tesla EDD's are a practical joke. I placed my order at the end of last month, ie; less than two weeks ago and its saying 16 Nov - 2 Dec for me. Thats better than some who ordered up to four months ago.
Based on rumours and dates provided by the configurator it appears Tesla are looking to clear their backlog of MY (non P) orders during this quarter including fulfilling new orders. I'd expect to maybe even see some inventory vehicles appear in December. Going forward the UK will probably have availability of 1-3 months (depending on when in the quarter you look).