Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too have just been given a surprisingly early EDD update 21 Oct-5 Nov - have they really had a massive delivery without using a ship? I see others with earlier orders are pushed back to Jan- Feb....

08-Aug Ordered MYLR White Black interior Gemini 19 wheels EDD Sep-Jan Collection Staines
EDD updates
21-Aug September 22 - September 30
28-Aug November 11 - January 05
22-Sep November 14 - December 21
29-Sep November 15 - December 1
12-Oct October 21 - November 5

I too have just been given a surprisingly early EDD update 21 Oct-5 Nov - have they really had a massive delivery without using a ship? I see others with earlier orders are pushed back to Jan- Feb....

08-Aug Ordered MYLR White Black interior Gemini 19 wheels EDD Sep-Jan Collection Staines
EDD updates
21-Aug September 22 - September 30
28-Aug November 11 - January 05
22-Sep November 14 - December 21
29-Sep November 15 - December 1
12-Oct October 21 - November 5
Same spec as me. All very weird isn’t it? The joys of EDDs! My gut feel is that it’s just plain wrong! Although if it’s correct then the timing is a right pain for me, so that’s the kind of Sod’s Law I can get behind.

Mine went back too! Why does Tesla insist on breaking me and then fixing me. My mental health can’t take it 😂.

New EDD 21 Oct - Nov 5. Insane I know as there isn’t a ship identified yet.
In my head someone at Tesla is sitting on front of a pc getting messages like." We can't get a ship' so he pushes all EDDs back. Then "oh wait yes we can" and he changes them again. I'm sure it's not that disorganised. Right?

In my head someone at Tesla is sitting on front of a pc getting messages like." We can't get a ship' so he pushes all EDDs back. Then "oh wait yes we can" and he changes them again. I'm sure it's not that disorganised. Right?
I’m not sure it’s physically possible to organise a ship now and meet a 05 Nov delivery timeframe 🤷🏽‍♂️. This is Tesla though so no one actually understands what they are capable of.

Also, is anyone else finding that the hidden VIN checker API no longer works??

Long time lurker here. Ordered my MYLR DBM, Black interior, 19" Gemini wheels, via Octopus EV Scheme on the 21st of June, given an initial EDD of September 30th which was optimistic at best, then Octopus decided that they would switch to a delivery window as opposed to a specific date, the window was Sept-Nov, Just checked today and is now Dec-Feb23. Frustrating, to say the least, and what hair I have left is slowly disappearing 😂

Fact is, a lot of people are getting trade in values today. Tesla wouldn’t provide this without knowing if a ship wasn’t coming.

The EDD’s are not shifting from November. We all know EDD’s aren’t gospel but they are a “good” indication something is happening

Viking Queen was the promising ship but some details are a little off on that one. (We will know in a day or so)

Alternatively, a WuWa video will showcase all the details for us… anyone else refreshing their feed to see if it drops? *sweats nervously

We will certainly know within the next few days (maybe Tuesday - Wednesday) if a ship is coming to the UK. There are still some ships on the coast of Shanghai which are appealing.

Hey everyone, new poster longtime lurker here.
Placed my order for MYLR MSM 20" in the last week of September. Original EDD was Nov-Dec but it changed yesterday to a much narrower timeframe of Nov 22 -Dec 07. Maybe indicating that lots of unfullfilled orders are going to be filled from November onwards 🤞

Reactions: KDudds
I received my RN on the 2nd of March WB20. Spoke to a rep on the phone today and she said that I “should” get my car this quarter but couldn’t be sure. It doesn’t sound like the UK will be getting many cars this time around…
Something not quite right with your order. Who have you ordered through?
I ordered directly with Tesla just after you in March (WW20), collected end of June!