Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine through Arval in 14th May. I’ve been told 31st Dec also.
When I called them last week, if 31st us not possible, it will be first week of Jan.
But they did mention that Tesla were rubbish at communicating lead times. It could arrive earlier and they won’t know until the last minute.
Feels like my date of Nov-Dec is optimistic if you ordered in May and have the same delivery window as me who ordered in October.

@KDudds Elon Musk must have rebuilt the AN-225 and shipping ours by air ;) .. but then again we might be surprised !!! just hoping it appears before end of Dec as we have a long drive across France planned - already have KiWhi passcard , Chargemap card , account on Ionity ,zapmap, bp pulse and bonnet ready to complement Superchargers.

• Funny
Reactions: KDudds
@KDudds Elon Musk must have rebuilt the AN-225 and shipping ours by air ;) .. but then again we might be surprised !!! just hoping it appears before end of Dec as we have a long drive across France planned - already have KiWhi passcard , Chargemap card , account on Ionity ,zapmap, bp pulse and bonnet ready to complement Superchargers.
Sounds class! Everything sorted except the car - fingers crossed for you.
I mainly want it pre-Christmas as I don’t really trust Avanti to get me back up north otherwise…

Reactions: sboldman
Yeah, the EDD’s are particularly poor. I don’t understand how they can have such a wide variation. Mine is now back to October 27 - November 11. How can it possibly be the 27th when we know there are no ships that will arrive before November. Unless there is some UK vehicles on another ship bound for Europe that would be brought by road to the UK? Seems unlikely to me.