Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed this morning from 21 Oct - 5 Nov to TBD and completely disappeared from the app. I understand that EDD are nothing to go by, but even if they were calculated on a piece of paper by a junior employee, they would be more accurate than this. Frankly I understand that they can't be too accurate, but not be a completely random number either.

I've started a sheet of EDDs so we can keep track of how the queue is looking. I'll add you to the sheet if you share your username, order date, EDD start and end, and vehicle spec. I've backfilled it a little using a few posts that I've found here (I hope nobody minds).

I think you’ve created a right job for yourself. Fridays are known for their big shift in EDDs so might struggle on those days.

True! I could probably create a google form that lets people add their own EDDs to the sheet. It'll be multi-entry, so each EDD update creates a new row rather than removing an existing one.
Yeah, that would work better I think. You could also allow people to edit their responses to edit their row rather than a new entry per EDD change.

I do know Frizzy already has something similar but I don't know how frequently it's updated.

An update for Brian then... My EDD took a giant leap backwards today - if I believed it I'd be very unhappy! Still hoping for December!

Change date EDD
08-Aug Ordered Sep-Jan MY LR White Black Gemini 19inch Collection Staines
21-Aug September 22 - September 30
28-Aug November 11 - January 05
22-Sep November 14 - December 21
29-Sep November 15 - December 1
12-Oct October 21 - November 5
18-Oct January 25 - April 10

I've started a sheet of EDDs so we can keep track of how the queue is looking. I'll add you to the sheet if you share your username, order date, EDD start and end, and vehicle spec. I've backfilled it a little using a few posts that I've found here (I hope nobody minds).
Username BigMeikle
Order date: 27/05/2022
Model YLR blue, black, 19, towbar.
EDD October 27 - November 11

My order was placed on the 8th June, and I am so glad I don’t have an account direct with an EDD because it seems very wishy washy! I call Tesla every 2 weeks or so and they have pretty much told me the same thing Mid November- December. I will be ***ed off if it gets delayed until 2023 but I guess there is very little I can do about it. One thing I do know, it does make you obsessed with the forum 😩.

Enjoy this rollercoaster of a ride!

My order was placed on the 8th June, and I am so glad I don’t have an account direct with an EDD because it seems very wishy washy! I call Tesla every 2 weeks or so and they have pretty much told me the same thing Mid November- December. I will be ***ed off if it gets delayed until 2023 but I guess there is very little I can do about it. One thing I do know, it does make you obsessed with the forum 😩.

Enjoy this rollercoaster of a ride!
Can you please tell me what number you use to contact them?