Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my EDD dropping off the app it’s just reappeared and this side of Xmas too whic is good! Hopefully I’ll get a VIN soon.
1920A396-D15B-468A-B3EC-1F1290781697.jpeg

Reactions: Millenium101
The rule is usually to pay about 7-10 days before delivery.

It won’t delay your delivery at all.
For reference: they are also wanting payment from me but I haven’t paid anything yet.

Until I get assigned a car and confirm delivery I will think about sending them the money.

No need to worry, common practice for most people on the forum
How does it work if you are PX a car and using that as a deposit? Assume that they then take the deposit on day of collection?

After my EDD dropping off the app it’s just reappeared and this side of Xmas too whic is good! Hopefully I’ll get a VIN soon. View attachment 866512

No hidden VIN lurking in the source ( checking every 30 mins 🤣).

Was hoping that we would see more VINs today given that RCC Amsterdam has cleared Taiwan.
I would agree that its rcc Amsterdam as its full of rhd 👍

I presume if your via lease co you won’t get hidden VIN, when is the soonest I would know that my order number has been matched to a car?
If you order through a lease co then you don’t have a vehicle within your account until delivery, so no source code to look at. In theory your lease company would be able to see it but they aren’t going to do that.

Timing can vary but normally you get a text within 1 to 2 weeks of a hidden VIN being assigned.

You can try contacting Tesla directly and ask. They vary on how helpful they are with lease customers.

Reactions: CAMYBL
If you order through a lease co then you don’t have a vehicle within your account until delivery, so no source code to look at. In theory your lease company would be able to see it but they aren’t going to do that.

Timing can vary but normally you get a text within 1 to 2 weeks of a hidden VIN being assigned.

You can try contacting Tesla directly and ask. They vary on how helpful they are with lease customers.
Thanks 🙏🏻