Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't had an EDD yet as it's through Octopus EV, Tesla told me a vehicle had been assigned and Octopus told me the VIN (LRWYHCEK5PC54****) assigned to it. Order is MYLR, MGM, Black, 20'. Ordered 27/07. From that I would expect it should be landing next month (Hopefully).
Ah OK that makes me wonder if it is from the previous flood of VINs rather than the latest ships to depart.

either way congratulations!

I decided to trade in my car for the new Y and submitted all pictures etc yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the final valuation? Got the text asking me to complete all pre delivery tasks on Monday so want to make sure this is all done before the deadline.

Just had trade in offer for my car today so its getting very real .. :D however the trade-in offer from Telsa was awful in comparison to WBAC and Motorway !! :eek:
Yeah. I got a trade in offer on my Mercedes. Was about 2k less than Mercedes offered. My only gripe was that I wanted to drive to the Tesla pick up point leave the Merc and drive home in the Y. Now I need to figure out the bus!

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Not sure if this is the right place but I was just casually checking for a hidden VIN (I'm not checking every 30 minutes you are!) And I noticed it says in the source code:
"showUssRemovalDisclaimer":false,

Does that mean it won't show or just that it hasn't shown for me yet? Obviously I'm still going to accept the car but just interested.

Reactions: JayWayB
Not sure if this is the right place but I was just casually checking for a hidden VIN (I'm not checking every 30 minutes you are!) And I noticed it says in the source code:
"showUssRemovalDisclaimer":false,

Does that mean it won't show or just that it hasn't shown for me yet? Obviously I'm still going to accept the car but just interested.
As it’s in the source code it’s just part of the website. Basically as soon as it turns true (they click the button) it will mean that the next time you login it will show the disclaimer.

Reactions: Chimpy McChimp
Yeah. I got a trade in offer on my Mercedes. Was about 2k less than Mercedes offered. My only gripe was that I wanted to drive to the Tesla pick up point leave the Merc and drive home in the Y. Now I need to figure out the bus!
my diff was not that severe so just accepted the offer - dont want to slow anything down - need the MY for trip to France at xmas or i am in the deep dog house !