Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the same situation, Tesla told me I was due a delivery the last week of November. The frustration is people on here are getting collections dates scheduled with Tesla in December which I don’t see how I’m going to book a date in before them.
Ditto!! Can I ask what your Vin is. Mine is LRWYHCEK2PC547***. The only reason why I ask is because it seems quite low compared to the others people are getting.

I am not a lease customer either so I should be getting more info than those guys. Maybe it’s just impatient but it’s also the fact of the 3 week sweet spot for insurance and the fact I need to sell my current car, all whilst I might be out the country.

Ditto!! Can I ask what your Vin is. Mine is LRWYHCEK2PC547***. The only reason why I ask is because it seems quite low compared to the others people are getting.

I am not a lease customer either so I should be getting more info than those guys. Maybe it’s just impatient but it’s also the fact of the 3 week sweet spot for insurance and the fact I need to sell my current car, all whilst I might be out the country.
I’m yet to see anyone as low as mine… PC542! Still 2023 “model year”

Will be interesting to see what it has or doesn’t have. Haven’t heard about USS so it may have it (but then I ordered from stock so may be hidden away in small print), and who knows if it has any of the other upgrades - suspension, rear seat depth etc

Reactions: Morpheus84
I’m yet to see anyone as low as mine… PC542! Still 2023 “model year”

Will be interesting to see what it has or doesn’t have. Haven’t heard about USS so it may have it (but then I ordered from stock so may be hidden away in small print), and who knows if it has any of the other upgrades - suspension, rear seat depth etc
Mine is …PC547…. So not too far off and the same as @Morpheus84 . I have a collection booked in for Manchester on 30th Nov.
Do you have a final invoice yet (assume you are Tesla direct)?

Mine is …PC547…. So not too far off and the same as @Morpheus84 . I have a collection booked in for Manchester on 30th Nov.
I rang them up after ordering (my July order wasn’t lining up with the boats, and an appetising existing stock car appeared!) to see if I could arrange collection, and after booking it all in (28th) all the money related stuff appeared.

Reactions: Morpheus84
Oh we are very close!! I don’t have anything apart from hopes and dreams. Been a week now since the ‘arrival date is being calculated text’. Yes I am a Tesla Direct customer. I am at the prepare for delivery stage in my Tesla Account where it shows estimated payment terms and a blue button that says ‘continue’. I click it and it does nothing.

Oh we are very close!! I don’t have anything apart from hopes and dreams. Been a week now since the ‘arrival date is being calculated text’. Yes I am a Tesla Direct customer. I am at the prepare for delivery stage in my Tesla Account where it shows estimated payment terms and a blue button that says ‘continue’. I click it and it does nothing.
What’s your number? Mine is PC560+ (forgot the exact number lol) and still waiting for texts or emails but my EDD is 17 Nov-2 Dec, so a bit worried why still haven’t heard anything

What’s your number? Mine is PC560+ (forgot the exact number lol) and still waiting for texts or emails but my EDD is 17 Nov-2 Dec, so a bit worried why still haven’t heard anything
Mine is PC547. EDD is 15-30 Nov. I replied to the original text I got about the arrival date being calculated and Toby from Tesla Bristol replied ‘delivery will be end of Nov and I will receive my invitation to schedule collection shortly’. I just find it strange how others have mid December collections booked and mine hasn’t been yet.

Reactions: Eddygrant
Mine is PC547. EDD is 15-30 Nov. I replied to the original text I got about the arrival date being calculated and Toby from Tesla Bristol replied ‘delivery will be end of Nov and I will receive my invitation to schedule collection shortly’. I just find it strange how others have mid December collections booked and mine hasn’t been yet.
I also phoned them and got told the same thing, that it would be end of Nov, but no texts or anything… I think our cars are likely on the Glovis Summit, and hopefully we can hear soon, let me know if you have a delivery date :)

I also phoned them and got told the same thing, that it would be end of Nov, but no texts or anything… I think our cars are likely on the Glovis Summit, and hopefully we can hear soon, let me know if you have a delivery date :)
Look what just happened!!! Got the text at 4:55pm 🙂

CA34CFF2-49D7-4EB8-8B2A-0C3096870EAE.jpeg

The wait is almost over!!

Ha, it’s the hope that kills you! I had that text on 24th October and then the schedule delivery text on 31st Oct. Scheduled that day but only had the option of 30 Nov. I’m just waiting for final invoice and reg info which I have today been told will arrive 2 weeks before pick up. Who knows.