Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s finally happening! I ordered my Model Y white exterior, black interior RWD on 2nd Nov 2022 from new inventory (base model with no add-ons). The Vin number ends with PC565. I buy directly from Tesla with Tesla loan.
Received nothing until a few minutes ago an email asked me to schedule delivery. I’m wondering when I can get my registration number? Is it after I make the payment?
View attachment 873133
Reg should be no later than 7 days before but as @bainsy post shows, it could be as early as 18 days before. It’s Tesla so hurry up and wait.

Reg should be no later than 7 days before but as @bainsy post shows, it could be as early as 18 days before. It’s Tesla so hurry up and wait.
Not sure also if its linked to my down payment.

I sent all my down payment yesterday and they sent the reg today.
I have seen reg come to those around 2 weeks before (so they can organise insurance)

My insurance came to £890
I was expecting around this figure and to be honest I am quite happy with that price considering 6 months ago it was double...

Not sure also if its linked to my down payment.

I sent all my down payment yesterday and they sent the reg today.
I have seen reg come to those around 2 weeks before (so they can organise insurance)

My insurance came to £890
I was expecting around this figure and to be honest I am quite happy with that price considering 6 months ago it was double...
When I check on sites such as comparethemarket, they still haven’t got the rear wheel drive option…

How do you find out if your car has USS? I don't think I have received anything to ask me to confirm no uss
When I was looking in the source code to find my vin, I noticed it says “showUssRemovalDisclaimer:false” so I wonder… if you have no USS, you get a disclaimer and it records it there? I might be talking nonsense (probably am) but I’ve not seen anything else.

I have a vin LRWYHCEK2PC548 and a number plate and have had a text to say the car will be delivered on the 30th Nov should I get insurance now or wait until it's 48hrs away? the car is a MYLR red/white ordered in may.can I please ask what is USS I
USS = Ultrasonic sensors. Those parking warning beeps when objects are close. Tesla is removing them and will replace the function with a camera equivalent "sometime"

I have a vin LRWYHCEK2PC548 and a number plate and have had a text to say the car will be delivered on the 30th Nov should I get insurance now or wait until it's 48hrs away? the car is a MYLR red/white ordered in may.can I please ask what is USS I
Insurance, search for prices when you prefer. Some argue that earlier can give more competitive pricing. On the other hand you wont have a registration number to work with till the last week, so you have to search by model instead.