Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account hasn't moved in about 2 weeks.... Is this the normal for everyone? I ordered last May but I did update my order on 2/26/20 - Black, Performance, Black Seats, FSD. The suspense is killing me!
image.jpg

So this is odd. I’ve had my MVPA for about a week with my VIN assigned. I’ve filled out all my info and made my agreed upon down payment through the management page. For a few days my page has said prepared for delivery. I called my Maryland delivery location yesterday and the advisor was able to look up my car and said it was enroute to the Alabama hub and is expected to arrive between the 22nd-24th. Last night my manage page showed “we are drafting up your final contract” which I had already gotten past previously. And my MVPA now has a different date on the last page. March 13th instead of March 9th like it said before. All info including VIN and total is the same.

Last edited:
In Maryland also. Received a text from Tesla on 3/7/2020 that stated my Y was "ready for deliver in March 2020". Went online to fill out all of the financing/registration/trade-in/insurance information. Currently waiting on VIN with next steps showing as "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Hopefully everyone is updating the Modely Y Survey / Order tracker, it is providing some nice statistics to peruse.

Original order 2/10/2020 (No modifications made):
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
20’’ Induction Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

So this is odd. I’ve had my MVPA for about a week with my VIN assigned. I’ve filled out all my info and made my agreed upon down payment through the management page. For a few days my page has said prepared for delivery. I called my Maryland delivery location yesterday and the advisor was able to look up my car and said it was enroute to the Alabama hub and is expected to arrive between the 22nd-24th. Last night my manage page showed “we are drafting up your final contract” which I had already gotten past previously. And my MVPA now has a different date on the last page. March 13th instead of March 9th like it said before. All info including VIN and total is the same.

Date on my MVPA also changed to 13 March, previously 10 March - all other info the same.

Is your car heading to the wrong place then since your in Maryland and it's heading to Alabama? Or, it was passing thru Alabama then to Maryland?

My account hasn't moved in about 2 weeks.... Is this the normal for everyone? I ordered last May but I did update my order on 2/26/20 - Black, Performance, Black Seats, FSD. The suspense is killing me! View attachment 521557

There was some sort of error on Tesla's part around that time. Tesla allowed users to update their driver profiles and payment type, but nothing came of it. For example, Tesla let me put in the info for my rwd reservation.

You should get your car soon though, since it's a performance.

If you go onto the Model 3 or Model Y info page there will be a chat button. Just ask them for Tesla Delivery to contact you. I have done this a few times. They call you the same day... but.... they all say something else and don't provide much help. But sometimes they give you decent hope which is nice.
Ahh did that yesterday actually, haven’t got a call back yet! Pacing... ;)