Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My page opened up Wednesday for trade in/loan info. I checked today and have an order agreement with VIN 24XX. I live in Dallas, AWD, MSM, FSD, induction wheels. No txt or phone call though.

Original order 3-19-19 but changed order from LWD to AWD on 3-3-20.

Just got vin assigned and is asking for final payment but Thinking about cancelling with all that is going on

If your financial situation is stable, having a long range EV during a pandemic is pretty much the best transport you can get. You can charge it at home with the mobile connector and a normal wall socket, and you never need to visit a gas station again.

Reactions: AdVanced and mazers
Got the delivery schedule text.

VIN assigned: 23xx
Delivery date: March 25th
Pick up at: Houston service center

White AWD, Black interior, 20" rims, FSD

Hopefully that holds, but they didn't include the co-buyer on the MVPA. Even though I told them to add it 6 days ago...

I had a pickup date of the 27th at the North Houston SC they called and said it's moved back to the 30th.

I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?

I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?
I’m in MD, my delivery is the 28th and it was changed to a home delivery. I was told I will be able to sign all my docs, digitally on the 27th and my MY will be delivered to my front door like a pizza. Then I have 24 hrs to sign off on receipt of the car via email

Reactions: willow_hiller