Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my plug installed by A-EV Installs. They were great- communicated promptly and had flexible times. Paid $425 (within 5 feet from my panel) for the install with a 1 year warranty. Installation took about 30 minutes. They were awesome.

[email protected]
I also used A-EV Installs for the install of my Wall Connector. I agree with you, I was very happy with their installation!

Reactions: lalalaker
Boom! My EDD just went to September again. 🙄. Also this morning my exact config (except white interior vs black) showed up in inventory. I would maybe pull the trigger if it didn’t mean I would have to pay the new price of the car.

I have had the wall charger installed for about a month, it’s green glow mocks me everyday. I only paid $200 to an electrician that works commercial, he came one weekend and did on his off time.
I hear ya. I had mixed feelings on when I pulled the trigger on the new existing yesterday. Was excited to know I was getting a car, but not thrilled on having to pay the extra $1,500. Then lo and behold, less than 24 hours, I got the blue button on my original. I know I'm out of the $100 that I put on the existing but that's better than the $1,500. :)

Reactions: Greg007
Same as yesterday for now -

Estimated Delivery: June 17 - June 30​

Does anyone know the process after the loan expires? Does it renew automatically or we have to renew it manually once VIN in assigned?
I just had to reapply yesterday. I went with Tesla financing. I got a hold of my SA to inquire on what I should do. She reached out to finance and then I went to my Tesla account and had to accept the terms again.

Reactions: papel
In a meantime, im curious to see how many people installed nema 14-50 in the garage and share some experiences as well as what other accessories have you guys bought ready to go already ;)
I installed the 240 volt plug in my garage this past Monday and waiting on the cable holder and adapter from Tesla...just waiting on the car to see how it charges! Super easy install though, took a company from SD about 3 hours to complete.

Reactions: Greg007
Thanks for sharing the update. My account still shows the old terms. SA does not exist for me. I will email Dublin center to refresh it.
Has it been 60 days? Looks like it may have already expired according to your order date. No one told me to update, but I asked when it would expire and then contacted Tesla to update it. There was no way that it was going to prevent me from getting my VIN!

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
Has it been 60 days? Looks like it may have already expired according to your order date. No one told me to update, but I asked when it would expire and then contacted Tesla to update it. There was no way that it was going to prevent me from getting my VIN!
Yes, it should have expired last Friday 6/11. I will call them today as soon as they open, right don’t want to give them an excuse to delay delivery/VIN.