Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for starting this waiting room for us April orders!! I too was noticing a lot of May orders in the other thread and I felt that those folks just haven't had enough time to develop the level of rage and frustration we have, so we need our own thread. 😂

fingers crossed for all of us.
Right here with ya - checking in also! This may be my last Tesla if I ever actually get a VIN. I'm starting to appreciate the dealership model now...😂

Right here with ya - checking in also! This may be my last Tesla if I ever actually get a VIN. I'm starting to appreciate the dealership model now...😂
I’m right there with ya! I really do like and appreciate their product, but their process sure leaves A LOT to be desired.. Hopefully when they get Austin up and running this will all change for the better.. I just wish that there was a better flow to their current model, where one could accurately know what/when to expect their order.

Reactions: jp2021
Converted from MY LRRWD (ordered 1/15/20) to AWD on 5/7/21. I was contacted and told I HAD to take delivery by the end of June to
maintain original pricing plus AWD cost. I said fine. I have arranged loan and I was expecting to have a VIN by June 22 and pickup car by June26 at the Fremont plant. This was arranged for me due to repeated demand to take car by end of June and an upcoming surgery. This was confirmed to me yesterday by phone. I logged into my Tesla account this evening and it now says I can expect delivery in SEPT!!! Damn this process. I will be on the phone first thing in the morning!

Oops! I am probably the worst one . 4/12 Order Date, EDD August 15 - September 14. Standard White/Back 7 Seater. No FSD. Trade in car will expire again on 7/1. I believe loan will expire soon, too. No VIN. Fremont plant pickup. Will it another hard pull to affect my credit score???

Reactions: elizabeth22