Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeaaaa #teamblack! No I don't have Daniel haha. And no vin yet ): was told by my SA that it should be ready on or around the 25th. I'm entering into my EDD tomorrow (6/18-6/30) so we'll see! Fingers crossed!!
Good luck! Hopefully you get that magic blue button tomorrow! Who knows we may get the same pickup date being that we ordered around the same time!

Okay… I woke up and my dates changed to 7/4-7/24. BUT, I happened to look at existing inventory and somehow the stars were all aligned and I found an EXACT build (non demo) of mine in Boise, ID! I said screw it, I will pay the $500 transport fee and snatched it. I will call my SA when they are open to see if he can match it to my original order. My understanding is since it is an exact match that my original pricing should stay. But regardless, I am ecstatic. It should be brand new too, I will have him double check. VIN 213xxx so I mean… that sounds like it was built within the last week or so.

EDD plusher back two days. Ugh, this is awful. June 22 - June 30.

Whats weird is I got an email to complete final payment, but when I log in, there is not a place showing I can do that.
Ugh, that is awful and weird! They want your money now, but vin or delivery not so much?? Hmpf, I wonder if all end of quarters are crazy like this. I understand wanting to recognize revenue before the end of quarter, but sheesh.