Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone know how delivery works if you don't live in a stand-alone house? say you live in an apartment complex....how do they know where to drop off your car?
I have this issue coming up. I live in a high rise building with zero street parking and there is construction taking place on one side. However there is an empty parking lot on the other side of the block so they told me the driver will call and I can tell them where to go.

Reactions: Greg007
Let us know how the lot looks and if there are a ton of cars!
About 5 minutes before I received the call from Vallejo, I was driving on 680 in Walnut Creek and saw a transport carrying all MYs northbound (around Treat Blvd). I figured they were either going to Vallejo or possibly Sacramento area. I only got a glance because I was getting off the freeway when I spotted it but I think I saw white, black, and maybe MSM. I didn't see any blues but again, only was able to look for only a second.

4/18 same day MYLR whit, black interior and 19” tire
What ab
Order day? profile completion date? Car details?
Order day ? And you’re EDD? It shows me btw 28-30 it moved
It's all in his Signature.. You should add your details to the spreadsheet and the sig.

Makes it easier. IF you don't see peoples Signature, then you're probably using a phone to view a website. Turn the phone sideways.
I did by mistake 😅 I’m new in here.

Reactions: Greg007