Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my way to grab some beers with friends this afternoon I ran into some transports unloading new Teslas. This must be the Costa Mesa staging lot (Gillette St in Irvine). There were three transports, 1 empty and these two. The lot was full of various models. Many had lights blinking downloading the latest software. The Irvine parking structure where they make volume deliveries is close by on Main St.

Good luck to Costa Mesa peeps, hope your car is here.
None of those are mine sadly

Reactions: Greg007
No update since I got the VIN and completed the payment yesterday. Was hoping I could get the delivery during the weekend.
I wouldn't wait. Call them. I called Dublin first and they told me my car was re-routed to Vallejo (I'm essentially in between the two). Called Vallejo and they immediately set up pickup for tomorrow. I was able to pick the time.

Got blue button yesterday, delivery appointment automatically assigned for Monday, and just got email to review my financing offer (I guess that’s because it’s been 60 days since my original one).

In reviewing the loan terms, it looks like some of the numbers have changed. Is anyone seeing the clean fuel vehicle rebate being reduced? I could swear it used to be $2,500, but now it’s only $1,500? I was dumb and didn’t take screenshots of the original terms.

4/4 order. I think mine is the oldest pending order now

Got blue button yesterday, delivery appointment automatically assigned for Monday, and just got email to review my financing offer (I guess that’s because it’s been 60 days since my original one).

In reviewing the loan terms, it looks like some of the numbers have changed. Is anyone seeing the clean fuel vehicle rebate being reduced? I could swear it used to be $2,500, but now it’s only $1,500? I was dumb and didn’t take screenshots of the original terms.
it's always been $1500

Thanks. I may have been mentally factoring in another rebate (Sdg&e teacher rebate) that is supposed to show up but hasn’t. Can’t put my finger on it, but the total just looks about a thousand higher than it used to. I’ve probably just gone mental from the rollercoaster of waiting since April.
Actually, I went into my "completed tasks" portion of the account and saw my original price breakdown. It shows the credit as $2,500:
1624739541496.png

Maybe the $1,500 I saw today is just a placeholder in the proposed financing terms? I have a call in to my SA.