Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A537F099-09FB-4E53-91D3-AC3B56EB4F14.jpeg

She has arrived!!!! 🎉🥳🎉🥳

Finally got a hold of someone at the Burbank DC. According to their internal system notes I am soft matched to a VIN that is in pre-production right now at the facility and would be either delivered tonight or tomorrow and I could expect pickup no later than Saturday.

won't get my hopes up but for any other SCAL April folks who had their VIN taken away, there is a small chance of still getting a car in the upcoming few days...

Well this is a surprise. Didn’t hear from anyone from Tesla all day and when I go out for a walk I see a Y in the driveway. Doors unlocked with a FedEx package in front seat. Car still isn’t in my app yet. Someone could have taken it and I wouldn’t even have known as the key cards were in the cup holder. Glad to have it but yeah the process is horrible.

Well this is a surprise. Didn’t hear from anyone from Tesla all day and when I go out for a walk I see a Y in the driveway. Doors unlocked with a FedEx package in front seat. Car still isn’t in my app yet. Someone could have taken it and I wouldn’t even have known as the key cards were in the cup holder. Glad to have it but yeah the process is horrible.
I had to accept delivery on the tesla website before the car showed upin my app. Also had to sign outand back in on the app.

Just a drop and run!

All my June dates disappeared and now says Sept.. I guess July and August are not on the calendar..

I'm still hoping for a miracle, but with this thread still alive, I don't have much hope.

EDIT YOUR "Signature" Walnut Creek | Order date: 5/7 | MYLR | White ext / Black int | 19" | 5 Seats | Tow By June 30th?
MODEY Y TESLIKE ORDER TRACKER - Add your Details!
If you don't see Signatures, you're on a phone, turn it sideways.

Are you saying the doors are unlocked? Your app won't show your car till you've accepted delivery on your account (via web). The doors should be locked with the only way to unlock them being your phone app.