Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Order date is 4/14. EDD is late Aug to Sept. Send email to SA or call the Sales Center. No one picked up the phone and reply anything. What is going on? :eek:
If your SA or Sales Center isn't answering, my advice is to go to the tesla.com website and start a chat with an associate. I was asking about a existing inventory car yesterday and told the chat associate my issue about my SA not getting back to me and now I'm 2 weeks past my EDD and they sent over a message to my SA and local Sales Center. My SA called me like 20 minutes later lol.

Yeah that seems to be the case. I called my SA yesterday and told her I don't even care what color the car is anymore. I ordered white but I'll take anything at this point. I already sold my car like a dummy lol. She said she would put me on "priority" with management
when did you order? if done before may then you the price increase of the "color" and it's curret market value is looking at minimum 1000+ in price.

Bad about we lived in California. Look like other state can receive the car much faster. Also I found some Telsa Youtuber get the car wthin a month from east coast. Doesn't know what is their delivery system :-( Not fun for me anymore. Hopefully I won't have to wait until Sept.

I ordered 4/29. What do you mean by that? Do you mean that since I ordered before May I may see a price increase for an original free color (white)?
At minimum you'll pay the price increase for the color ($2k for red, $1k for other colors). You'll have to talk to Tesla or your SA about whether or not the base price increases that have happened since you ordered would also be applied. If the only difference is the color then they may just add that and be done with it. But if there are any other changes (wheels, 5 vs 7 seat, etc.) then they will most likely charge you the current base price which has gone up $1500 to $2000 over the last few months. The most common thing I've seen here though is that they will only give you the "old" price if your config matches "exactly" to an existing car (color, wheels, etc.). YMMV

Reactions: LongBeachKing
And 24hrs later I received a text indicating our MY would be delivered to our home sometime on Wed. Talk about taking it down to the wire on the end of Q2.

On the plus side this should allow us to take My Precious on our trip this weekend!
I waited all day on Wed for the delivery scheduled between 9-6. Nothing.
I woke up on Thu morning to find a gorgeous red Model Y in my driveway! According to my camera it was delivered at 12:42am. Lol. It kinda felt like Christmas morning TBH. Quality was amazing. No panel gap issues. Interior fit/finish is great. I had a few very minor scratches that were captured in a service ticket.

Took delivery in the Bay Area yesterday morning and drove it to Tahoe in the afternoon! What a ride.

Thinking good thoughts for all of my fellow April orders who are still patiently waiting.

Attachments

• ED026C44-4F5D-47A6-A060-C06AFB06BA09.jpeg
    ED026C44-4F5D-47A6-A060-C06AFB06BA09.jpeg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 009EAB66-62FC-466C-962B-7B48893C0E2A.jpeg
    009EAB66-62FC-466C-962B-7B48893C0E2A.jpeg
    866.1 KB · Views: 38