Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get a new date in Washington? Usually mine shifts out +1 to maintain a 3 day gap but it didn’t today. Last two times this has happened it’s gone + a few weeks
Mine did the same. EDD maintained and didn’t change this morning. A few others in the Current Delivery Times thread are reporting the same. Hopefully a positive sign!

Do you have a VIN yet?

Reactions: chrisduchateau
Ordered 4/6, profile completed 5/13-5/15 for the most basic MYLR model. Fremont factory pick-up. After multiple delays and inconveniences banking on getting this car at the end of June, my SA said he spoke to the delivery team to expect something late July. Can’t pick it up personally, but arranged for my wife to go get it. Now my EDD just updated to October…I’m beginning to think this car isn’t worth it.

Ordered 4/6, profile completed 5/13-5/15 for the most basic MYLR model. Fremont factory pick-up. After multiple delays and inconveniences banking on getting this car at the end of June, my SA said he spoke to the delivery team to expect something late July. Can’t pick it up personally, but arranged for my wife to go get it. Now my EDD just updated to October…I’m beginning to think this car isn’t worth it.
Right there with you. I ordered on 4/9. I don’t even have an EDD right now. The SA does not reply to my emails anymore. Not sure what to do next. I do know that this car is not worth a 6+ month wait.