Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll get your vin on July 29th
Have you got ANY answers? Or even talked to someone? I would say that the delay is probably to your benefit. Heater issues resolved, Now Hepa. At this point you may end up with a 2022 that costs $49 instead of possibly $58-$60??
I agree, there is a silver lining. Trying to remind myself of the pros but the cons suck. Just wish I was better educated before I started. Left a message with Rocklin management today but no response yet. Glad to see this thread winding down. Truly hope it’s quiet due to extremely happy deliveries and roadtrips with the much anticipated MY!

I agree, there is a silver lining. Trying to remind myself of the pros but the cons suck. Just wish I was better educated before I started. Left a message with Rocklin management today but no response yet. Glad to see this thread winding down. Truly hope it’s quiet due to extremely happy deliveries and roadtrips with the much anticipated MY!
Who is Rocklin? Glad to see you're looking at the (positives)

No happy delivery here - just car-less AF! 🥵

Finally took delivery.. No big issues, just one minor panel alignment that I’m gonna get taken care of. Just trying to get used to, and figure it all out. Here’s to the rest of you April orders putting this thread behind!
63FB9886-8368-453E-9BAB-AAA560E5F5CA.jpeg