Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else just recently get the dreaded October EDD today? Ordered 4/30 white MYLR, EDD jumped from July to August and held at September for the past month and just jumped to October with no specified date in October.
I got October EDD today. Ordered 5/31, white MYLR, 19 tires, no tow, blk interior, no fsd. EDD originally 7/24-8/11, then jumped to September and moved around mid month until settling on 9/18-9/30 now its October. Will the wonderment never stop?

White MYLR 20” wheels white interior tow package. Ordered April 30th have a EDD of November or December?!?! Anyone else still waiting for their April order?!
There’s different factors your signature doesn’t show or what your profile has. You ordered April 30th but when did you compete your profile (finance, cash, trade in info, registration?) if you had a trade in, did it expired if u had a loan did it expire?

White MYLR 20” wheels white interior tow package. Ordered April 30th have a EDD of November or December?!?! Anyone else still waiting for their April order?!
Also ordered 4/30 completed my profile a week or so later. EDD just shifted to October, now I'm getting ticked this is so ridiculous especially when June and July orders are getting deliveries before me. My EDD kept getting pushed back steadily initially from June to July to holding steady in August for a few weeks, then September for the past month and yesterday boom Oct. Tesla customer service and delivery system is absolutely horrible!!

Reactions: SimFox3
Also ordered 4/30 completed my profile a week or so later. EDD just shifted to October, now I'm getting ticked this is so ridiculous especially when June and July orders are getting deliveries before me. My EDD kept getting pushed back steadily initially from June to July to holding steady in August for a few weeks, then September for the past month and yesterday boom Oct. Tesla customer service and delivery system is absolutely horrible!!
Ditto. ordered on 5/31, completed profile same day. EDD was at first 7/24-811, then shifted to September with several different dates and then settling for about 3 weeks on 9/19-9/30 but yesterday changed to 10/1-10/21. The real problem is that there is no communication from anyone at Tesla.