Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (August 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes! Mine updated yesterday to 11/05 - 12/03. Order date was 08/02 (SoCal). So I'm encouraged. Having said that, mine has bounced around a lot but after speaking to the rep who helped me in the show-room he said they were doing their final push of Q3 and getting onto Q4 orders now, so hoping dates are starting to settled or pull forward....
Anyone planning to delay the delivery to 2022? I am seeing a push on the EV bill which may not be retroactive and applied from Jan 2022.

Also on a side note, Elon won't Unionize the company, as a former employee I can say this is one of the ways he is allowed to maintain order. In which case Biden has Axed out Toyota and Tesla because they don't Unionize their employees. I don't see this being resolved by the new year.

Ahh mine just jumped backwards a month this morning with a new EDD of 11/28-12/28 after sitting on 11/05-12/03. SO FRUSTRATING.
Anyone else close to giving up? I can't go without a car much longer....
Hang in there! You already waited this long. Odds are good we'll all have them before the end of the year. If it comes any earlier, consider it a bonus.

My EDD has been holding steady at Dec 12-Jan 1 almost since my order date (OD 8/13; PC 8/20) and this morning EDD changed to Oct 29- Nov 26, not making any plans to get rid of my current car just yet…..
Wow! Thats nice! What the configuration you have on there? Mine is

MYLR White | Black | No Tow | 19" | FSD
OD: 08/15, Profile Completion: 08/17, EDD: 12/17 - 01/06

I checked my account to see if there were any changes but hard luck its still hanging on to the same EDD.

Wow! Thats nice! What the configuration you have on there? Mine is

MYLR White | Black | No Tow | 19" | FSD
OD: 08/15, Profile Completion: 08/17, EDD: 12/17 - 01/06

I checked my account to see if there were any changes but hard luck its still hanging on to the same EDD.
I ordered MYLR Blue/Black, Tow, 20 inch wheels, NO FSD. Either my EDD will jump back again or they are starting a batch of blue cars.