Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD/Profile 6/19/21, MYLR, MSM/Black, 5-Seat, Gemini

Finally received the VIN 277XXX this morning!
Congrats, another one with identical spec with very different outcome 😭 I just called one of my local SA again (got two both within 10 miles), and was told I'm unlikely going to get delivery in September 😭 But again out of about more than half dozen different people I spoke to in the two locations, no one was ever able to give me anything more than what my account EDD shows...

Congrats, another one with identical spec with very different outcome 😭 I just called one of my local SA again (got two both within 10 miles), and was told I'm unlikely going to get delivery in September 😭 But again out of about more than half dozen different people I spoke to in the two locations, no one was ever able to give me anything more than what my account EDD shows...
Hope you get your VIN soon. My EDD was 9/23-30 for 2 days then became 9/26-9/30 until last night. Delivery is sched for 9/27.

F527689B-7E6F-47E9-AE56-2F1CF0A1183B.jpeg
Just saw a bunch of Tesla’s arriving at the Camarillo location!! Only 1 model Y though….

So they automatically schedule your delivery? And if it doesn’t work for you, you have to call and reschedule?
I was told I’d get a text to choose a delivery time and never did, but the Tesla system automatically scheduled an appointment for a day and time I couldn’t go. I then received a call the next morning asking if I was able to take delivery that day and I was like, UM YEAH!!! 😂

Xposting here , don’t want to be a Debby downer but …. I had a very infuriating experience. The people over at Tesla delivered my car today even though specifically scheduling it for 9/28. I was out of town and panicked. Finally had a family member take care of things and accept delivery
They let them even without a power of attorney? That's surprising they delivered so early.

They let them even without a power of attorney? That's surprising they delivered so early.
When I picked up my car on 9/16 there was no one there to check ID or verify all registered owners were there. When I left I gave them my name and they said "the only requirement is that you have a great day". No one checked my ID. I could have sent a complete stranger to pick it up and I would have had to only remote unlock the vehicle.

I think EOQ process get a little sloppy.

When I picked up my car on 9/16 there was no one there to check ID or verify all registered owners were there. When I left I gave them my name and they said "the only requirement is that you have a great day". No one checked my ID. I could have sent a complete stranger to pick it up and I would have had to only remote unlock the vehicle.

Not sure if home delivery differs from DC pick up. But when I did pick up on 9/24 they had me sign dmv paperwork and accept on app and that was it. I read for home delivery, you mail in the DMV paperwork and any can legitimately accept your order as long as you the “owner” accepts it through the app.

• Informative
Reactions: DDubbsEV

That’s what I had to do…. Remote unlock for my relative

Reactions: Sherwood_John
AHHHHH it's finally here -- that VIN!! 275xxx with new EDD 9/28-9/30 😭😭 crying happy tears. Thank you all for your support and advice over the past 103 days.

@MarjLa388 , check your account! I bet yours is available as well.

I received two emails from Tesla at 12:54AM: one saying my VIN is available and the other to complete my final payment. I've already gotten the pre-approval from DCU for 1.24% a couple of weeks back so I just need to wait for that MVPA to generate and get the official approval before going back to Tesla for the rate match.

AHHHHH it's finally here -- that VIN!! 275xxx with new EDD 9/28-9/30 😭😭 crying happy tears. Thank you all for your support and advice over the past 103 days.

@MarjLa388 , check your account! I bet yours is available as well.

I received two emails from Tesla at 12:54AM: one saying my VIN is available and the other to complete my final payment. I've already gotten the pre-approval from DCU for 1.24% a couple of weeks back so I just need to wait for that MVPA to generate and get the official approval before going back to Tesla for the rate match.
Thats awesome!!! Come on @MarjLa388 , fingers crossed for you too!

hi
Any idea what happens if you don't complete the delivery profile after booking? i just moved to the country and booked MYLR. I am yet to get US DL and don't know the exact address to live. Can I change the registration address/delivery address later on? I know I will be in WA state though.

thanks,

hi
Any idea what happens if you don't complete the delivery profile after booking? i just moved to the country and booked MYLR. I am yet to get US DL and don't know the exact address to live. Can I change the registration address/delivery address later on? I know I will be in WA state though.

thanks,
What’s your EDD? My understanding is they concider your order complete until you pick a delivery location and upload insurance.