Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AHHHHH it's finally here -- that VIN!! 275xxx with new EDD 9/28-9/30 😭😭 crying happy tears. Thank you all for your support and advice over the past 103 days.

@MarjLa388 , check your account! I bet yours is available as well.

I received two emails from Tesla at 12:54AM: one saying my VIN is available and the other to complete my final payment. I've already gotten the pre-approval from DCU for 1.24% a couple of weeks back so I just need to wait for that MVPA to generate and get the official approval before going back to Tesla for the rate match.
Ahhhhh congrats!!! Excited for you!! Thanks for the good vibes… but nothing here yet. EDD still 9/26-9/30 tho. I’ll be checking all days today. 😩😩😩
I hope there’s no pic of a delivery truck with only one model y on it. 😅😅😅

Reactions: Sherwood_John
Good vibes for the EOQ push!! It's definitely worth the wait!

@Dnv15 thank you so much, I did exactly what you wrote in your report and it was a breeze :) Spent about an hour inspecting it and trying to figure out where all the settings were as well, but I'm happy! Definitely made some people mad leaving MDR though while I was trying to get used to 1 pedal driving 😂

Ahhhhh congrats!!! Excited for you!! Thanks for the good vibes… but nothing here yet. EDD still 9/26-9/30 tho. I’ll be checking all days today. 😩😩😩
I hope there’s no pic of a delivery truck with only one model y on it. 😅😅😅
Oh gosh, I'm sure yours is coming any MINUTE now ✨ Last time I was there, I was told they're receiving roughly 100 cars per day, most are Y's, so your chances are high! 🤞

I was able to schedule my pick up for tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed all the stars are aligned for my financing.

Oh gosh, I'm sure yours is coming any MINUTE now ✨ Last time I was there, I was told they're receiving roughly 100 cars per day, most are Y's, so your chances are high! 🤞

I was able to schedule my pick up for tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed all the stars are aligned for my financing.
Thanks! I haven’t lost hope yet….and wow 100 cars per day?! Insane. One of em has got to be mine! Thanks to this forum for keeping me sane!

I’m sure all is good to go for you! Please post a pic and let us know how your pick up goes!