Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On iPad, all my data has been reset and none of the demographics are filled. Didn’t save any new changes, might be a display problem.
Everything looks fine with your tracking id. Perhaps just a temp glitch. Try again to navigate to it from your list. usually when its blank it's in add mode and sometimes people autocomplete the URL that way. The URL will end in id=<YourTrackingId> when in view/update mode.

Everything looks fine with your tracking id. Perhaps just a temp glitch. Try again to navigate to it from your list. usually when its blank it's in add mode and sometimes people autocomplete the URL that way. The URL will end in id=<YourTrackingId> when in view/update mode.
Probably that. Looks ok now, but used the same yellow inbox icon up top.
Filled in what I want (AWD), maybe not what I will get (soonest).

The public and dashboard tally have been updated.
R0xRuob.png

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Rouget and EinSV
OK awesome! The public tally linked from the main page (before you log in) was last updated on Nov 1st so I thought maybe it had gone dormant. It also shows no deliveries (flatlined) but I now realize that's because of the scaling. Although with just three deliveries in the database ...

Because people will soon be extremely interested in deliveries, and you soon will start having a lot more data to display, I have a couple suggestions:

1. In this initial ramp up period, you might feature another graphic (on that public tally page, before you log in) that shows just deliveries, scaled to the latest number.

2. After I log in, the menu on the left offers an "Activity Data" section, with "Reservations" and "Cancellations" within that. I suggest now adding "Deliveries" :)

OK awesome! The public tally linked from the main page (before you log in) was last updated on Nov 1st so I thought maybe it had gone dormant. It also shows no deliveries (flatlined) but I now realize that's because of the scaling. Although with just three deliveries in the database ...

Because people will soon be extremely interested in deliveries, and you soon will start having a lot more data to display, I have a couple suggestions:

1. In this initial ramp up period, you might feature another graphic (on that public tally page, before you log in) that shows just deliveries, scaled to the latest number.

2. After I log in, the menu on the left offers an "Activity Data" section, with "Reservations" and "Cancellations" within that. I suggest now adding "Deliveries" :)
Thanks, I'll take care of these few things.

1. Agree, I'll put another graph for that as the scales are off the map and I've tried logarithmic too. Note: These graphs are based on Tesla released data and not tracker. So its only updated once Tesla releases those details. Also note you can hover over some of the data points to 'read' the values.
2. I've fixed the menu Activity section and now the rest of the activity status links are there.

Yes, seems like most are only using google spreadsheets.

Model3Tracker.info will remain up until August 31, 2018. ModelXTracker.com will remain up until August 13, 2018.

Came back to update my info on the site and am getting a 500 error whenever I try. If you want more details like ID number on the site I can give those to you. Possibly part of the reason participation has dropped off?