Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well done, Paul, thanks. My data has been added.

It gives us something to obsess over during the wait.

After all, isn't part of the Telsa experience about waiting? I had a "wait-gap" (aka as actually having a Tesla) of several months after waiting for the X and then "settling" for my S. Now I get to wait for my wife's 3.

It's interesting that for a non-car enthusiast, she is excited about getting this one eventually.

Site hates me for some reason. Got an error when I tried to validate my email address.

Error says reset the password. I do that, use the link from the email, and says to reset the password yadda yadda, it's an endless loop

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but I can't find the tracker. Where is the link? Thanks

I had noticed immediately that it wasn't in the body of the opening post (it's the subject of the thtead) and thought that there should also be a link in the body, just to make it easier for people. But I saw the thread when it was more than an hour old, so the OP would not have been able to edit the post at that point, unless, of course, there are still less restrictive rules on first post editing, in which case he may still be able to.