Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this has been reported, but it depends on how you enter the state. If you search Houston you will see 2 entries one that has the state as Texas and one that has TX

And when you go out of the countries with states you also see a lot of double entries, like Oslo:
  • Oslo, Oslo (Norway)
  • Oslo, N/A (Norway)
  • Oslo, Akershus (Norway)
  • Oslo, Norway (Norway)
All of this is the same city.... I see this trend on a lot of places, like Stockholm (Sweden). Maybe best to just ignore the "state/province" when making this lists?

And when you go out of the countries with states you also see a lot of double entries, like Oslo:
  • Oslo, Oslo (Norway)
  • Oslo, N/A (Norway)
  • Oslo, Akershus (Norway)
  • Oslo, Norway (Norway)
All of this is the same city.... I see this trend on a lot of places, like Stockholm (Sweden). Maybe best to just ignore the "state/province" when making this lists?
Thanks. We are working on automating our cleanup script of common issues like this. For now these are checked a few times a day and the script is ran a few times a day.

Reactions: Chuq
Would it be possible (and not too much work) to add an option asking what the reservation owner's current primary vehicle is?
Not hard, but what value will this have for tracking the Model 3? Perhaps if there are enough of these extra questions, I could add a survey of those as an option. If someone is willing to take on the gathering of questions and properly do a questionnaire, I can add that.