Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More anti-ev gibberish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a good point to about how many leafs caught fire, that should be the fall back question. And then when they say "I don't know" you can chime in on 0 and cite that the Fisker was just poorly engineered and that just because one manufacturer screwed up does not mean there's is an inherent flaw in the entire technology.

That's a good point to about how many leafs caught fire, that should be the fall back question. And then when they say "I don't know" you can chime in on 0 and cite that the Fisker was just poorly engineered and that just because one manufacturer screwed up does not mean there's is an inherent flaw in the entire technology.

And for all we know the conventional 12V system caused the fire...

One more blogger with an extenely narrow view of commuting. Owning any car if your primary residence in the city is pretty stupid. In NYC there's some places that charge a few hundred dollars just for a parking spot, complaining about electrical wires, how about gas stations- it's a joke article

How much does JP get paid for stuff like this from The Street do you think? Tesla Motors Pollutes Today for a Greener Tomorrow - TheStreet

At the end of the day, all this accomplishes is, what I expect, a very small paycheck and more importantly, free advertising for *his* battery interests. I wonder if other companies go to this extreme or if JP is one of a kind?:rolleyes:

I think it takes a special kind of person to stoop to the levels JP lowers himself to. Most companies would not want a person like him on their side. Rabid, unethical, fudging data, cherry picking data, pumping up a stock that's tanking, heck he even misrepresented about his castle. If he was still affiliated with axion, boy would they be open to some serious SEC legal consequences.
If the world had more people like him I shudder at what an evil place it would be.

No, its actually worse than that. He has stock holdings and uses his soapbox to promote them with lies in an attempt to line his own pockets.

With AXPW now trading for 2 short bits ($0.20), my guess is another JP article is coming. Even more than bashing Tesla, he's got his castle to keep. Numbers look like Axion needs to do another capital raise - the last one hit the stock price pretty hard, so with A123 and many other battery makers in trouble, AXPW is in a world of hurt.