Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's the one that should clear the backlog. If the delivery is anywhere near getting back to normal after the june mess (the frequency of ships dropped from every 3-4 days including china to every couple of weeks) we'll be in the normal 1-2 week shipping cycle for EU ships.

There have been enough RHD VINs (6,300) registered to clear all UK orders (~6,100 even if you don't account for duplicates), but I agree with Tony that this one ship won't clear everything.

As he said it has to carry EU LHD cars as well, and there are other UK markets open so some of those RHD VINs may well be destined for non-UK markets.

It should hopefully clear a big chunk of the "May" orderers though, with the majority of the rest of the orders cleared in September {fingers crossed}

Regarding orders numbers I don't think the reported UK order numbers are correct as I have 2 order numbers for mine. My order number when I first put the deposit down and then 1 for the lease company which was in the 5000's when they took over my account. This could inflate the true UK numbers by a fair bit.

Also the registered RHD vins will also serve other RHD markets so not all for us.

The Triumph Ace's capacity is 5059 (From HERE). It's for all of Europe, however we (as in UK with RHD cars) are still dealing with the initial "Ramp up" from the launching of the orders so most likely the demand from us with be disproportionately higher compared to the rest of Europe.

My guess, if you are a reservation holder with a invoice number of 2k or less you are probably safe for an August delivery. Anyone else, September onwards unless the Tesla Order gods shine upon you.
(Also the more complex the order the more chance of later boat)

I think as we've all seen, there's some RNG (Randon Number Generator aka "Wheel of Fortune") going on in there regarding priorities.

[If someone can link to the spreadsheet which shows order numbers and dates that someone put up that might help anticipate when the "cut off" might be]

Reactions: ACarneiro
The Triumph Ace's capacity is 5059 (From HERE). It's for all of Europe, however we (as in UK with RHD cars) are still dealing with the initial "Ramp up" from the launching of the orders so most likely the demand from us with be disproportionately higher compared to the rest of Europe.

My guess, if you are a reservation holder with a invoice number of 2k or less you are probably safe for an August delivery. Anyone else, September onwards unless the Tesla Order gods shine upon you.

I think as we've all seen, there's some RNG (Randon Number Generator aka "Wheel of Fortune") going on in there regarding priorities.

[If someone can link to the spreadsheet which shows order numbers and dates that someone put up that might help anticipate when the "cut off" might be]

Sorry, dumb question, where can I find my order number? Seen people speculating but not seen my number anywhere. Is it the same as the RN... ?

Although I'm a late reservation holder I did order 1st May, order no. 13xx. I've heard nothing, no vin and reckon because I ordered 19" wheels, it's going to delay my delivery.

My order number is in the 5k's AND I now have a final invoice given to me with a VIN that I have been told to give to my lender to start processing (about as official as one can get these days)... I know that doesn't guarantee me one of the Triumph lot and an Aug delivery, but it sure sounds like it.