Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my SC VIN !!!!!

Coincided with Glovis Sirius moving to Pier 80.

Glovis Cosmos is not due at Panama until tomorrow, so I wonder if Tesla are allocating VIN's at loading rather than at Panama.

Either way I'm over the moon to see some sign of progress!!!
When I got my SC VIN on 22/10 it also coincided with Jasper being at Pier 80, so maybe they’ve changed it up recently.

Just spoken to very helpful lady on the phone at Tesla deliveryGB. I have finally been allocated, car is currently on Cosmos, due end of the month with delivery 1st week of December. When I asked about the same spec car that appeared in the inventory on Friday, they are on the same ship so wouldn’t arrive any sooner. Feels like progress at last! Had an SC VIN for about a week now so must be allocating them sooner? Next 3 weeks will be painfully slow :confused:

Just spoken to very helpful lady on the phone at Tesla deliveryGB. I have finally been allocated, car is currently on Cosmos, due end of the month with delivery 1st week of December. When I asked about the same spec car that appeared in the inventory on Friday, they are on the same ship so wouldn’t arrive any sooner. Feels like progress at last! Had an SC VIN for about a week now so must be allocating them sooner? Next 3 weeks will be painfully slow :confused:

Did she specifically say it was on Cosmos? I've had a VIN for about a week and assumed it was on Jasper.

Hi,

Can you tell me what number you called deliveryGB on please? , i email but they do not respond. their customer service is shocking :(,

Know multiple people that have ordered the same spec car as me and also seen a few pop up on inventory. beyond a a joke now

Hi,

Can you tell me what number you called deliveryGB on please? , i email but they do not respond. their customer service is shocking :(,

Know multiple people that have ordered the same spec car as me and also seen a few pop up on inventory. beyond a a joke now
Alternatively, you can phone deliveryGB on 01628 450604, option 1, then option 1 again. I’ve always managed to get a reply within a few minutes at most.

Are there any more ships due after Glovis Cosmos does anyone know (due before the end of the year)??

The Grand Neptune should arrive Zeebrugge around 27 Nov
Glovis Sirius should arrive Zeebrugge around 4 Dec

I reckon at least 1, but maybe as many as 3 more at a push, before Xmas.

Tesla will be pushing to deliver as many cars as possible prior to 31 Dec year end - so expect some delivery chaos over the festive period.

Reactions: Chalks99