Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand Neptune has arrived off the Panama Canal and is waiting its turn to do the transit. I'm expecting it to arrive Zeebrugge on 27 Nov
Glovis Sirius should arrive off Panama on 22 Nov.
Strangely, the Dong A Glaucos has dropped its hook off Pier 80 San Francisco rather than going straight alongside. Not sure why.
Unless it is not going to China and is the next Zeebrugge ship which should start loading on Sunday.
No other vessel has yet been identified for the next Zeebrugge run.
Meanwhile the Jasper Arrow is now scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on Saturday (16) morning.
It is not yet scheduled for any subsequent visit to Southampton or Amsterdam.

Grand Neptune has arrived off the Panama Canal and is waiting its turn to do the transit. I'm expecting it to arrive Zeebrugge on 27 Nov
Glovis Sirius should arrive off Panama on 22 Nov.
Strangely, the Dong A Glaucos has dropped its hook off Pier 80 San Francisco rather than going straight alongside. Not sure why.
Unless it is not going to China and is the next Zeebrugge ship which should start loading on Sunday.
No other vessel has yet been identified for the next Zeebrugge run.
Meanwhile the Jasper Arrow is now scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on Saturday (16) morning.
It is not yet scheduled for any subsequent visit to Southampton or Amsterdam.
"Dong"....heh

Where’s my order than Tesla??? :mad:
RN number 658... few thousand before and still nothing yet, no vin no information from Tesla. I really like the car and the tech and I’m a big fan of Elon and TSLA but all this BS with the orders and deliveries it’s really frustrating

Where’s my order than Tesla??? :mad:
RN number 658... few thousand before and still nothing yet, no vin no information from Tesla. I really like the car and the tech and I’m a big fan of Elon and TSLA but all this BS with the orders and deliveries it’s really frustrating
I feel your pain mate, my referral code placed an order beginning of october(nearly 1 month later) and picks his up next week, me... nothing

... all this BS with the orders and deliveries it’s really frustrating

I totally understand and feel you.

People ordering these cars, really really want it. We're probably all overly excited, anxious and frustrated while we wait. Yes we all know Tesla don't make to order, but seeing newer orders (or worse, inventory orders) leaping ahead by months, just isn't fair.

I totally understand and feel you.

People ordering these cars, really really want it. We're probably all overly excited, anxious and frustrated while we wait. Yes we all know Tesla don't make to order, but seeing newer orders (or worse, inventory orders) leaping ahead by months, just isn't fair.
This is my point exactly, i have seen cars matching the spec i ordered appear on inventory and then when i call up to get it they disappear, this makes no sense to me, they are practically selling my car to someone else

Glovis Neptune nears the end of its Panama Canal transit as it enters Gatun locks.

Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 14.13.48.png

RN number or booking/order number? RN’s were never sequential as far as anyone could tell so we’re meaningless other than the actual date they were reserved.

Booking/order numbers were sequential however they could be superseded by a higher one as the order progressed or changed.

Maybe it's worth mentioning that I initially had FSD then removed it. According to tesla my finance went through almost immediately but never updated for 2 weeks until i called them to ask what was going on, so that gave me time to read up more about it and ultimately remove it, after i called them the page changed and it said i could no longer change the order

I wouldn't fret about the RN.
It's pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things and is only important when you come to pay or change your spec.
Additionally, whilst it's damn nice to find a VIN in your source code, they aren't fixed and can change (mine did).
It's easy for me to say but the wait, whilst frustrating in its silence from Tesla, is worth it at the end.
Use your time watching youtube videos on the screen menu options and read the online manual.
Assemble a collection of charging RFID cards and simulate your likely routes on abetterrouteplanner.com

Oh, and become a ship spotter too!