Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Bill-
I was a little taken aback when I saw 130 would be necessary to even show, so my competitive juices got to flowing:) I'm just going one supercharger at a time--no real itinerary or tentative final count, but I have to be back to WY in a week! End goal is Marathon Key so I'm averaging over 1000 miles per day so far.

Wow, just WOW.
130?
Just to Show?

Great that there are so many Road Warriors, really hope you travel safe and enjoy your time on the road.
I'm sure there will be lots of terrific stories to share when you make it back home.

Thanks, Bill-
I was a little taken aback when I saw 130 would be necessary to even show, so my competitive juices got to flowing:) I'm just going one supercharger at a time--no real itinerary or tentative final count, but I have to be back to WY in a week! End goal is Marathon Key so I'm averaging over 1000 miles per day so far.

1000 miles a day? That's nuts.

Thanks, Bill-

I'm trying to figure out how you average 1,000 miles per day! Even if you drove 100 mph (10 hours), with superchargers spaced 200 miles apart (5 charging stops), and 1 hour per supercharging stop, that's already 15 hours!

I'm trying to figure out how you average 1,000 miles per day! Even if you drove 100 mph (10 hours), with superchargers spaced 200 miles apart (5 charging stops), and 1 hour per supercharging stop, that's already 15 hours!
It's pretty hardcore. I'll catch naps during range charges and will usually do about a 3 hour rest stop in the middle of the night. I had the goal of reaching the Keys from WY and only had 9 days of vacation left, so it's mostly fueled by the fear of running out of time, since I don't have it mapped out or know exact distances--which tend to expand as one tries to hit all the chargers within throwing distance. Don't try this at home--it is nuts:)

I'm waiting on having something other than an iPhone or iPad for data entry, but since you're playing along at home... :)

You need your beauty sleep :); I've updated the list. Don't know why, yours and the one I moved changed the first three cells to centered vertically; first time that's happened to me and I couldn't immediately see how to change it back to top.

Posted mine to the Wiki. Visited 4 new ones on a trip this past weekend to Sedona.

23 Total: San Juan Capistrano, Hawthorne, Redondo Beach, Culver City, Rancho Cucamonga, Oxnard, Buellton, Atascadero, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Gilroy, Manteca, Fremont, Mountain View, Folsom, Roseville, Petaluma, Cabazon, Indio, Quartzsite, Cordes Lakes, Buckeye, Wickenburg

111. Mobile

112. Defuniak Springs

113. Lake City

114. Ocala

115. Brandon

116. Fort Myers

117. West Palm Beach

118. Marathon Key

119. Port St. Lucie

120. Fort Drum

121. Turkey Lake

122. Port Orange

123. St Augustine

124. Tifton

125. Macon

126. Decatur

127. Atlanta

128. Chattanooga

129. Knoxville

130. London

Fascinating. Its been over a year since I went cross country and only one of these chargers existed (Macon) and was brand new.

I need to get back on the road again but may have to wait till 2016 or 2017 for a big trip! :eek:

111. Mobile

112. Defuniak Springs

113. Lake City

114. Ocala

115. Brandon

116. Fort Myers

117. West Palm Beach

118. Marathon Key

119. Port St. Lucie

120. Fort Drum

121. Turkey Lake

122. Port Orange

123. St Augustine

124. Tifton

125. Macon

126. Decatur

127. Atlanta

128. Chattanooga

129. Knoxville

130. London

Joined triple digit club today
96. Trinidad
97. Santa Rosa
98. Tucumcari
99. Shamrock
100. Weatherford

Asterisks: Las Vegas NM--not active yet; Arezzo, Italy--forgot the Tesla:)

Wow! Nice runs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting on having something other than an iPhone or iPad for data entry, but since you're playing along at home... :)

101. Oklahoma City
102. Ardmore
103. Corsicana
104. Waco
105. San Marcos
106. Columbus
107. Houston
108. Huntsville
109. Lake Charles
110. Baton Rouge

I don't visit this thread much and all of a sudden you are making a run at the top.

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Probably averaging 3-4 hrs/day. Spent the rest of the month in India and Italy and the jet lag has actually helped.
Just hit the 60 hr mark: 2553 miles. Will rest today when I reach Marathon, which seemed rather appropriately named:)

Now it's starting to make sense. I wish I'd taken a big road trip when we got back from Japan this April.

- - - Updated - - -

111. Mobile

112. Defuniak Springs

113. Lake City

114. Ocala

115. Brandon

116. Fort Myers

117. West Palm Beach

118. Marathon Key

119. Port St. Lucie

120. Fort Drum

121. Turkey Lake

122. Port Orange

123. St Augustine

124. Tifton

125. Macon

126. Decatur

127. Atlanta

128. Chattanooga

129. Knoxville

130. London

This thread is going to be interesting in about 72 hours.

When will the Double Century Club add it's first member?

- - - Updated - - -

I just updated the thread and now up to 52.

Eight additional visits - Culver City, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Newburgh, Cranbury, Newark and Salisbury.

Asterisks: Norfolk which was complete but not charging.

Congrats on the bronze medal. You going to find a way to move up to silver before getting home?
I can tie for second and then move up when Gillette goes active. Thing is #2 is on a major journey for 200 and will jump into first before long.

- - - Updated - - -

Sam
Thanks--I think the current #2 will be the first to cross the double century mark. I'll be content anywhere on the podium for now:)

Wow, people have been busy this summer with trips. I thought I would move into the number 2 or 3 spot after my recent cross country trip. I also also added some information about various superchargers I visited that were not on the SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS thread at the Tesla Forum site. If you have a crappy mobile carrier like me, T-Mobile, it's nice to have the information on a single web page for viewing offline. I had trouble sometimes getting cell service at a few of these supercharger locations.

Wow, people have been busy this summer with trips. I thought I would move into the number 2 or 3 spot after my recent cross country trip.

Another new century club member. Congrats on the accomplishment!
Not going to be easy to break into the top 3. Bighorn's going to do a lobster run to Maine the next time someone starts getting close. :smile:

Last edited:
I also also added some information about various superchargers I visited that were not on the SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS thread at the Tesla Forum site. If you have a crappy mobile carrier like me, T-Mobile, it's nice to have the information on a single web page for viewing offline. I had trouble sometimes getting cell service at a few of these supercharger locations.

A direct link for anybody interested:

SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS | Forums | Tesla Motors

It looks like a good resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.